chapter28

3rd Person POV
"Yena-yah, wake up you. You can't late for the school." Seungwoo said as he wake her up. Yena yawn and sit up. "Oppa, can't I just skip school today?" she ask. "Of course not. Dino told me that you volunteer to be Mingyu's helper." he said. Yena just nod her head.

As soon as Yena sit at the dining table after wear her uniform, Seungwoo ask her question. "Did you finally open your heart for them?" he ask. "I don't know. I just have nothing to do on sport day." she said and eating her breakfast. "Let's go, I will drive you today." Seungwoo said.

__________________________________________

"We are here." Seungwoo said as he stop the car. Yena peck Seungwoo cheek. "Oppa, when I'm gonna meet omma and appa?" Yena ask. Seungwoo stiff at the question. "I don't know maybe when they finally not busy they will come back home. Even though it's impossible. " Seungwoo said. Yena did not hear the last one. "Bye bye!" Yena wave her hand before walk away.

"Yena-yah!" a voice call her name. She look around to look at the person. "Oh, Eunwoo sunbaenim." Yena said. "Where are you going?" he ask her. "Class?" she said while looking at him confuse. "Did you forget you one of the helper? We have training for the whole day." he said. Yena did not get chance to answer when he drag Yena away. "Yah, Cha Eunwoo where you going to bring her?" Hoshi shout. "We will go to the court. Don't worry she will be with Mingyu." Eunwoo answer.

When they arrived there, Eunwoo immediately walk away leaving Yena alone at the main door. She look for Mingyu and found him practicing alone. She then walk toward him. "Why are you already start practice? I thought it's start on 9am." Yena said. Mingyu startled and accidently throw the ball at her head. "Ouch!" Yena shout as she fall down. "Oh my god, Yeon Mi. Are you ok? I'm really sorry. Should we got meet the nurse? Yeon- I mean Yena." Mingyu said as he run toward her. Yena shake her head as she slowly stand up. "I'm ok. Don't worry." she said. He then walk her toward the bench. "Guys! Let's start." the coach shout. "I will go first. I'm really sorry again, Ye-" "Yeon Mi" Yena cut him. He smile at her. "Yeon Mi." he said before run toward the others.

_____________________________________________

Yena POV
I play with my phone as they already finish the first game and talking with their coach. "Ok guys, you can recess for now." the coach said to all of us. I look at Mingyu and he mouth me to walk ahead. I just nod and walk toward the cafeteria.

"Yena-yah, here." Dokyeom oppa shout. I walk toward them. "Here. Eat a lot." Woozi oppa hand me a tray of food. I mutter a small thank you. These days I don't really have appetite but I never tell them because I don't want they to worry about me. "Oh, where is Mingyu hyung?" Hansol ask me. "He ask me to go first." I said. "Yena-shii, could you bring some food to Mingyu? He did not want to leave the court." Eunwoo sunbae said as he come to our table. I nod my head and eat my food quickly.

I buy some food and walk toward the court again. I walk through the door and find him still practice shooting the ball. Then the ball rolling toward my feet. I pick up the ball. "What are you doing here, Yeon Mi?" he ask me. "I'm the one who should ask you that. Why you are STILL here? It's recess time." I said. "I have to practice." he said. He walk toward me and about to take the ball from my hand but I hide it behind me. "Let's eat first." I said and hand him the food. "Sorry, there nothing else I can buy." I said. "Thank you but I really have to practice." he said. "Eat, Kim Mingyu sunbaenim." I said with strict voice. He sigh and sit on the bench.

"Why you try so hard for this game. It's just a friendly game." I said. "I want you to forgive me." he said. He look at me and smile lightly.  I just keep my mouth shut. All the memories flashing in my mind. My heartbeat keep beating quickly and my heart start to hurt. "Yeon Mi, you don't have to force yourself." he said and pull me into a hug while patting my back to calm me down. His hand wipe my tears. I don't even realise that I was cry. "Why are you doing this to me?" I manage to ask in quiet voice. "I'm sorry, I was blind by the pain I get from the one I loved. I thought that if I make the other feel what I felt maybe the pain in me gone." he said

"I'm sorry, I have to go." I said and quickly stand up. He grab my hand softly to stop me. "Please come watch the game tomorrow" he said. I did not look at him and walk away.

Tbc....