Breaking up

Hi, I guess. I'm Erin Howell. Dan's sister. Yes 'The' Dan (Danisnotonfire). 

Anyway, I'm twenty! Isn't that great? The age of independence! But the thing is.......I live with Dan and his best friend, Phil Lester. So I'm not completely independent. Why do I live with them? You might ask, I had an apartment, but there was a rat infestation. Anyway, skip forward. When they were trying to fix it, there was a gas leak. We were evacuated out and we can't go back. It was a present from my mum when I turned twenty. So I had no money. My brother, said I could stay with him, and here I am!

Back to the present. Anyway, I was walking to my over-protective boyfriend's apartment. I knock on the door and guess who answered? Some girl draped in one of my boyfriend's shirts. She was naked under the shirt. I think. Then from behind her, my boyfriend walks out in boxer shorts. His eyes widened. I was trying not to cry. "Erin, this isn't what it looks like, I-" I put my hand in the air. "Save your breath to snog her, alright? I think this is exactly, what it looks like. Don't call me. And take your bloody book." I pushed his law book into his chest and sprinted down the stairs. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came home and opened the door. I can't believe he'd do that. Actually, I can. They've been flirting, loads. I walked into the lounge to find my brother and Phil making a video. A cooking one thankfully. So I didn't ruin it. Phil glanced at me anxiously, quietly put my coat on the hanger and went to my bedroom. I flopped onto my bed. My brother and Phil had seen my red and puffy eyes. Ugh. 

I sat on the floor with my back firmly against the door. If they were going to try to get in, they'd have to go through me. Though, I don't think that would be a problem for Dan, or Phil for that matter. 

 I heard a knock on the door. Dan's voice scolded me. "Erin. Open this door." I gave a small sniff. "Do I have to?" I groaned. Just like a child would if they were given homework. 

"Yes." He stated. I rolled my eyes and got up. I opened the door. To see Dan with a bit of flour on his hands. Phil was standing next to him. Phil had flour in his hair, on his jeans, on his t-shirt. It was a funny sight, but I dared not laugh as Dan was eyeing me. 

"What's up?" Dan asked me concernedly. "It was just Luke. It's fine." Dan raised an eyebrow. "Tell the truth, what happened?" I sighed, this was like the Spanish Inquisition. "Um, he cheated." I mumbled. Dan rubbed his forehead. He hated these topics. He never had any idea of what to say. When I was fifteen and he was sixteen, he'd act awkardly, more than usual, when these topics came up. 

Phil edged away. "I'm just gonna let you and Dan sort it out." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I've started to watch Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil's videos, and like any good fan would, I need to write a fanfic. Please give me feedback. I love to know how to better my writing. If you're actually reading this, put 'Frog' in your comment. 

Bye! Stay Amazing! 

P.S. See what I did there? Bye!