{Another Killed}

They were all worried about sleeping. They wanted to stay up forever. No one wanted anyone to die. Why was someone just killing people, could they just all be friends?

Dream layer down on a bed hugging Nightmare tightly. He was going to make sure he wouldn't die, we already hurt him. Nightmare was already sleeping as well. He needed rest after being impales in the shoulder.
————-Middle if the Night XD>
"STOP!" Someone yelled. Dream bolted up. It was Cross who was yelling. Killer was being attacked. He was already bruised badly. I brought out my bow and arrow. I didn't want to shoot Killer, but I could trust myself after what I did to Nightmare.

I put back my bow. "Cross back away!" Killer yelled. He looked horrible. The Mafia sure was beating him. "No way!" Cross brought out a big sword. "Holy shiz." Killer exclaimed.

Cross then started slashing like there was no tomorrow at the Mafia. "How dare you! You do not hurt my friends! Fuzzing DIE!" Cross yelled. The Mafia then dodges and then switches spots with Killer. He gets all of Cross's attacks.

It is silent. The Mafia was gone.

Killer then collapsed. "Oh my god.." Cross went up to him. "I'm so sorry! I was angry! I didn't know what to do..!" Cross started apologizing. "It's fine." Killer was in really bad shape. Lust headed up to heal him. "My powers aren't working..." Lust said.

"What?! Why?" Cross cursed. "I don't know!" Lust was panicking and so was Cross. Killer was just smiling. "Why are you smiling dumbbutt?" Cross argued. "You care. Heh, never thought ya ever did." Killer said.

"What...I do. I just don't like to show it." Cross admits. "That's all I wanted from you." Killer conceded. It was silent. Killer wasn't going to live much longer. And he knew it.

"What are you saying?" Cross said, tears now streaming down his face. "Aww, don't cry. That's not the spirit." Killer testified. Cross couldn't help it. He didn't want to lose someone else. Horror was important, now Killer? Dust needed to be protected now.

Killers eyes were starting to close. "No stop. DON'T!" Cross hugged him. Tightly. "I should've killed them! It wasn't supposed to be you!" Cross exclaimed. "It wasn't your fault...."

And that was it.

Killer was gone. We all cried. Dust was as depressed as ever now that both of his friends were dead. "I'm so sorry...." Lust said. No one could talk. The powder also was collected and put in a jar so that when this was over, they could put them to rest.

Dream cried. Cross cried. And Dust cried. They all cried for hours. Everyone was now going into a deep depression. Remembering all the good times they had just made the pain worse. Losing someone was not something to happy about.

Dream should have done something. He should have helped. He shouldn't have put his bow and arrow away. Cross shouldn't have striked. And then everything would be alright.
—————>
P3R's Note: Sort of a depressing chapter. RIP Killer. And sorry that it's really short, I was lazy XD