{The Mafia Strikes}

I woke up. "Is everyone ok?!" I yell. I see everyone behind me. They all were unconscious....like me a few mins ago. Then I look in front of me...

"OH MY GOD!" I scream. Countless dead bodies of people in the tavern. I seem to wake up someone. "Dream...?" It was Blue. "What happened?" Blue asked. He looks at all the dead bodies. "Holy crap!! Did someone do this?"

"Yes I believe so...it looks horrible...they were just having a good time and then this happened..." I reply. I was shaking.

"It's okay, Dream...what happened to the others?" Blue looked over at the other unconscious skeletons. "Wake them up." I say. Blue then gives Killer a small nudge. "Huuuuhh.....? What...? What happened?" Killer seemed confused.

He looks at me with those hollow eyes. I have to say...I felt something weird around him...

"Are you hurt?" Killer asks me. "No, I'm fine..." I answered. Was he the one holding my hand during the attack...? I am clearly confused. Like why would he try and help me? I get the random thought of the word help and suddenly think of...

"Night!!" I go up to his unconscious body. I give him a small tap on the shoulder. "Oh hey..." Nightmare says as he wakes up. "Did he hurt you?" I ask him. I get flashbacks of Killer asking me that but I ignored it.

"No...I don't think so...I feel dizzy though. Might be because of the fall or something..." He replies. I give him a nice warm hug. I see Dust next to him. Next to a broken chair.

He was protecting Night last time I saw him. Was he okay?

"Hey Dust!" Nightmare goes in front of me. Was he concerned for him? I mean...I wouldn't blame him...he tried to save his life. "Fuck..!!" Dust bolts up.

He looks at me and Night staring at him with worried expressions.

"Oh uh...sorry..I just got scared for a second there..." Dust continues.

Night puts his hand on Dust's shoulder. "Thanks for trying to help me..but I could have done it myself." Nightmare thanked him. I sensed something between them...

Like the feeling I was getting toward Killer..what was it..was it possibly—

"Dream!" I hear someone yell. I turn around and it's Ink. "Are you ok?" Ink looks around for any injuries. "Nope! All good. What about you?" I replied.

"I'm fine." Ink smiles. I get warm feelings and look away. What is up with me today?!

Dust looks at all the dead bodies. "Woah—!" He starts. Dust starts having a cough attack. "Oh hey!! Calm down!!" Nightmare struggles to help him.

"S-Sorry....I need..." Dust is having trouble saying words. Nightmare digs inside his bag. He finds an inhaler. "Bam." Nightmare mumbles. How did he know..?

Dust runs to the bathroom still having a cough attack. "Wait!" Nightmare yelled. Night then trips on Killer's leg. "Ow..!" He holds his knee. "Oh sorry...! I didn't mean to!" Killer tries to help.

I see Night's eyes. They reminded me of mine. Was he also feeling that feeling towards Killer? I thought he felt something with Dust? Well I felt that way toward Ink...

The looks of Night's face stops once he blinks and gets up to help Dust in the bathroom.

Dust is still suffering and probably having a panic attack seeing the blood or something..

"I-I'm...s-sorry...!" Dust kept saying that. What was he sorry for? He was in tears. Was this a mental breakdown? "It's fine Dust, no one hates you here...it's fine. This is a safe environment for us. It wasn't your fault ok?" Nightmare attempted to calm him down.