{Tavern Time!}

"Dream...?" I hear Nightmare say behind the tree. Once I make my way around, I see Nightmare sitting there.

He was bruised badly and he looked horrible. "Oh my god and you okay?!" I go sit down next to him. "What happened to you?!"

"I just tripped again Dream....it's no problem.." Nightmare's voice was shaky, like he was experiencing a type of trauma. Tripping wouldn't give him this feeling...

"Let me heal you!" I prepare my magic. He looks at me and frowns. "I could do it..don't waste your magic on me." Nightmare spat. "Nope. I'm doing it!" I say and I start the healing process.

"Does it hurt?" I ask. "Not the healing, but the bruises yeah...." Nightmare answered. He really looked scared. Had he faced the murderer?

"Did someone do this to you?" I question. He looked horrified for a moment but then calmed himself down. Must have been a flashback of something...

"N-No Dream...I just hurt myself, t-that's all..." Nightmare by this point, is almost healed. "I'm almost done, the pain will disappear soon..." I say with a reassuring tone in my voice.

I hug him. "I was so scared...there is this murderer in the town and I thought it had gotten to you...when I saw your shoulders behind the tree I.....I almost thought you were gone....!" I start sobbing.

"What? A murderer? In the village?" Nightmare seemed confused but he hugged me back. "Dream!"

I turn around and Blue is there. I'm done healing Nightmare so I make it over to him. "Blue! Hey! I haven't seen you since...wait didn't I say that to Ink already?" I still hugged Blue.

"Where's Nightmare?" Blue asked. I was happy the Blue had asked and took him over to the tree, where Nightmare had managed to get a book to read.

He puts the book down and looks at me and Blue. He smiles. "Your back!" He says. Blue goes over and hugs him. "So glad this isn't a bad timeline, those bullies will pay, don't worry..." Blue whispers in Nightmare non-existent ears.

Nightmare is shocked that Blue knows something but then he just nods. I am clueless at what Blue whispered. "Uh can I get some info? Are you guys keeping secrets from me!!" I stomped my way over there.

"Heh, no Dream...he just told me to be careful, that's all." Nightmare answered. "Then you shouldn't have whispered it! You know what? Whatever because I suddenly crave some food right now." I say smiling.

Blue and Nightmare laugh. "Ok, let's head to the tavern. Not the one with the drunk dudes, the one that has less bar vibes." Blue replies. "Oki!" Dream starts running.

—————At the tavern!

There are only a few people here, workers and townspeople who are scared for their life. "Is there something wrong?" Blue asks.

"Oh right, there is a murderer around.." I answer. "Oh crap, we probably shouldn't be here then." Blue tries to open the door but it is locked. "Oh no. Did we just get locked in here?" Nightmare face palms.

I give out a nervous chuckle and look at the townspeople. Blue turns around to reveal three guys standing there. "Oh hi—!! I didn't see ya there." Blue was frightened at first but then became his normal cheerful persona.

They were all skeletons. There was one, his eyes were black, no soul once however..then another one with a giant hole in his head, one with eccentric eyelights. Nightmare looked at them, dumbfounded by their looks.

"Hey there, you guys are princes correct~?" One of them asked. "Well yes and no....Blue here is just a friend." Nightmare stands in front of both of us. Bruh...