Bad pickup lines 2/2 {17}

Day: 17/30 (fluff)

Prompt: ?

Couple: M/M Kirishima Bakugou

Words: 1,764

------

Katsuki never thought he'd be back. But here he is. Back in Japan and doing nothing but standing here confused as fuck looking for this dimwit. He scowled and pulled out his phone. He angrily dialed a couple of numbers and lifted the device to his ear.

"Where the fuck are you?" One of Katsuki's arms we're laying on his luggage as the other lifted his phone. He felt as if he were the scariest person in the airport. He didn't mind.

"Are you in front of the souvenir shop already? I'm still in my car, I'm on the way!" Eijirou hung up.

Either the previous fifteen-hour flight had got him on edge, or Katsuki's just already ready to go home. 

It took Eijirou a little while to get to a point where Katsuki could see him, but when he did, it felt as if all anger Katsuki had held melted.

He felt that he had been catfished. But in a good way.

Eijirou's pictures could never do any justice compared to how attractive he really was. His body was well built, much more than he could have even pictured, Katsuki would now never again mock the man for saying he had gone to the gym 6 days a week ever since he was seventeen.

His hair looked less stupid in person Katsuki noted. When he was younger his hair was all up and pointy, but now his hair was cut to the sides as well, it made him look infinity hot in Katsukis eyes. As Eijirou got closer it became more and more obvious how fucking tall he was. Katsuki's not a short guy himself. He stands prideful at a perfect 5'7, but as the other advanced he could tell he would have to look up at him to scowl when he was pissed.

Did it anger him like it should of? No. Did it turn him on? That's none of your fucking business. 

"Katsuki! Hi… wow, you're much cuter in person!" 

say what we're all thinking huh?

Eijirou blushed. "Sorry! I can take your stuff! You look tired."

~

On the way back to Eijirou's car they made small talk. Eijirou didn't tell Katsuki anything that he hadn't already known and vise versa. 

Katsuki didn't realize it when he dozed off in the passenger seat of Eijirou's car. But eventually, he woke up to the other softly shifting his shoulder. 

"If you nap for any longer you won't get any sleep tonight."

Katsuki opened his eyes and stretched.

He could see Kirishima's house from the front of the windshield. It was nice but kinda big for someone to be living alone.

"D'you live alone?" Katsuki stepped out of the car at the same time Eijirou did.

"Yep. It's just me here. I like the space, it's comfortable." He said with a smile.

Katsuki nodded to himself.

When they walked inside Kirishima took Katsukis things and put them somewhere upstairs in his room. Katsuki stood downstairs to investigate.

The place wasn't particularly decorated in any way, everything was so (in lack of a better term) basic. 

The carpet was beige and the furniture stayed either black or a shade or off white. Katsuki stepped in the kitchen and noticed it was the same, he had the essentials, like an oven and a fridge, but nothing that showed him to be a top-notch chef like Katsuki, that wasn't any problem. He liked it. The space was homey.