To watch your death 2/2 {11}

Day: 11/30 (Angst)

Prompt: (?)

Couple: M/M Kirishima, Bakugou

Words: 724

-

Graphic, read with caution :)

Katsuki woke to a horrid smell. He opened his eyes to see a face inches away from his.

"Morning sleepy head! You were out for a whole day!" The female voice laughed. "We were beginning to hope you had died!"

Katsuki jumped. He looked up at the voice and saw that knife bitch. She had bandages all over her arms and legs. He looked At her and scowled. She smiled.

"I remember you! You were cuter as a kid though." She prodded at his ears and poked at his face. Katsuki tried to pull back but his body was restrained. He tried to speak, but he was gagged.

"Guys he's awake!" She yelled directly at Katsukis face. "Look! He's trying to act all tough, don't worry baby, you'll get to suffering soon."

When she stood away Katsuki could finally see his surroundings. 

Eijirou was wide awake. His eyes were baggy and his face was pale. He was sat directly in front of Katsuki, looking desperately into him with wide eyes and blown out pupils. He had significantly more restrains than Katsuki had. Where Katsuki only had his writs and his torso tired down to a cold metal chair, not a single part of Eijirou wasn't tied down. His thigs we're weighed down and almost not visible through all of the chains that held him. Eijirou muffled words to him that Katsuki couldn't make out. So he followed Eijirou's eyes to Katsukis left.

His heart sank.

There lied a cage full of tied down corpses. The hostages that he had seen alive and well just the other day we're slaughtered, and packed together like sausages and rotting. Katsuki held his breath and looked away.  

"Oh, those? They served well as hostage bait. Now, we don't need em' anymore." A sly hand hung over his shoulder and held at his throat. He squeezed threateningly and removed his gag to place his hand over his mouth instead. "The names Dabi. I'm sure we've met before." 

Dabi moved his hand so Katsuki could speak. "Fuck you."

Eijirou rolled his eyes.

"We've been trying to get to you for a long time."

Katsuki snorted. "I don't really fucking care."

Eijirou muffled words that no one understood.

"We didn't think you would just walk in and offer yourself up though." He said. 

Katsuki blocked out his voice as he saw the knife bitch sharping her blade a little to close to Kirishima. When she finished she sat next to him.

"Get the fuck away from him." His voice was raspy. 

"You're not really in the position to bark orders, are you?" Dabi says.

The women giggled and toyed with the knife on her hands. She lifted Kirishima's shorts slightly and threatened to cut at his leg.

"Katsuki. Ground Zero. Bakugou, whatever you prefer. We'd like for you to rethink our offer."

Katsuki snorted "I don't even want to fucking hear it, bitch."

"Maybe this could change your mind?" The woman smiled insanely and lifted her knife to stab at Kirishima's leg. Katsuki laughed.

"This stupid bitch didn't even think that he'd harden. Fuck off. You're definitely not worth my time." He taunted.

Eijirou looked at him angrily, his eyes yelled at Katsuki to shut the fuck up. So he did.

The women walked behind Katsuki and splayed her knife across his throat and drew it across his neck slowly. Tiny trinkets of blood trailed down it's path as Katsuki cried loudly in pain.

Eijirou made guttural noises that bubbled out of his throat. Katsuki could see him trying to break through the restraints.

"I could make it deeper? Would you like that?" The women addressed toward Eijirou. He grunted loudly in response.

She laughed. "Good. Now, keep that little quirk of yours to yourself, okay?"

She made her way back to Kirishima's thigh. His eyes were weaker as he watched the knife that the girl played within her hand.

"Now. Ground zero. We need you to listen now." 

Katsuki looked at Kirishima. Kirishima didn't look back.

"What the fuck you want?"

"We still want you to join the league."

Katsuki scowled. "Fuck no." 

AN:This isn't anywhere near done but it won't likely be updated again on this month...
I don't want to overwhelm you guys with just angst :), let's get back to the smut!