Rut {3}

Day:3/30 (smut)

Prompt: Fantasy AU

Couple: M/M Kirishima (top), Bakugou (bottom)

Words: 1,584

_____________

Although Kirishima was a dragon, he knows jack shit about them. He was born from an egg to a nearby tribe. Where a blond and a rather rambunctious woman picked him up and raised him as his own. He may not have been able to spend his time with his blood-related brothers and sisters, but he never found himself missing them.

His adoptive mother was named Mitsuki. But he just called her mom.

A couple of months after she adopted Eijirou, she naturally gave birth herself. It scared Eijirou, he felt that he'd be forgotten. But 13-month-old Eijirou didn't get the concept of shared love.

She named him "Katsuki". He was a carbon copy of Mitsuki, which admittedly, made Eijirou a bit jealous.

He got used to the tiny blond's presence. At first, he wouldn't talk to him and refused to share his toys with the obnoxious baby. But once Kirishima hit 4 and Katsuki hit three, they were inseparable.

Despite the connection, Kirishima never considered Katsuki his brother. It may be the biological fact that Kirishima could shift into a dragon and Katsuki could not. Or maybe a psychological thing. That told Kirishima that they were more than unlikely relatives.

-

Kirishima was 15 when he first felt it. He sat behind Katsuki, brushing his hair. When the blond turned to tell him something.

But they were close. So so close.

Kirishima's senses we're always heightened because he was a dragon. But he was able to smell him so well. He smelt like ash. Like it could burn his nostrils, but he couldn't pull away. The feeling was intoxicating.

Katsuki's face was too close. He could see the subtle rise and fall of his chest. The blond was saying something, he couldn't hear. He was too fixated on the way his lips remained slightly parted when he stopped speaking. Or how delicate his tongue looked when it pops out to run across his lips.

It took Kirishima about a minute to realize Katsuki stopped talking.

Katsuki's face was flushed when Kirishima looked up at him. They just stared at each other.

"What are you doing?" Katsuki asks.

Kirishima blanks. He could've responded with 'I don't know' or just kept himself silent.but he couldn't. He couldn't when Katsuki looked at him like that. With his eyes so open and questioning.

"Just looking." He responded.

Katsuki's face burned more "just looking?"

"Yeah. Just looking."

Silence.

"What were you saying again?"

Katsuki closed his eyes and pondered. Kirishima admired his eyelashes.

"I don't fuckn remember." He spoke. His voice was small.

Kirishima cleared his throat and looked down. "I'm tired... I think I'll head to my room."

Katsuki nodded and moved aside. He watched as Kirishima left and stopped at the doorway.

"G'night," he said.

Katsuki yawned.

"Night."

Kirishima firmly believed that that night flipped some sort of switch. The switch that controlled what he thought about everything.