Road Trip!!{7}

Day: 7/30 (Smut)

Prompt: Road trip!

Couple: M/M Kirishima, Bakugou

Words: 932

-----------

"This is exactly why I didn't want to go on this shitty road trip. We're fucking lost."

Katsukis gestures to the window beside him. The terrain was a sandy desert. The road ahead was still black. But Kirishima can see where it dissipates and becomes nothing but rocks, gravel, and sand. If he were honest with himself, he'd admit he had no clue where the fuck they were.

"What makes you think we're lost?" Eijirou asks.

Katsuki pinched the bridge of his nose in anger. "Eijirou. Where the fuck are we?"

He answers with a shrug.

"That's the entire fucking definition of lost!" 

Kirishima laughs.

"What the fuck is so funny? We're gonna die out here, and you're laughing. I knew I should've driven because your incompetent ass can't even go in a straight line without GPS assistance." 

Kimishima laughed harder "Ouch!"

Katsuki's face flushed hotter in anger.

"Ok chill, chill!" Kirishima placed his hands on Katsuki's thigh. The blond looked as if he were going to bite his arm off.

"We can just turn back and go the way we came, and then figure it out from there."

Katsuki crossed his arms. "I don't fuckn want to do shit. *you* can turn back and figure it out."

"Awe Suki are you throwing a fit? Or is it that you don't want to leave so we can do something perverted in the back seat~" Eijirou teased. He squeezed his thigh before he let go.

Katsuki's face flushed and he didn't answer.

"Wait, really?"

Katsuki froze "That's your shitty idea, not mine! I didn't suggest it!" 

Eijirou looked at him devilishly as he unbuckled his seatbelt. He reached over to place his hand on Katsuki's thigh again, but now, with mischievous intent.

"But you didn't say you don't want to."

"Fuck you."

"I mean if you insist," Kirishima said. 

He walked out and around the car to the passenger's side.  Katsuki just sat and sulked. He unbuckled the blond's seat belt and lifted him up out of the seat and into his arms. Katsuki cursed. 

"inside or out?" He asked

"Huh?" 

"Out it is!"

"Huh!"

Eijirou sat Katsuki down and bent him over, forcing Katsuki to put his hands against the bumper of the car.

"Are you ready for me?" Ejirou asked, breath already fast and expecting.

Katsuki shook his head "fuck no."

"Oh ok. Do you want me to do it?" 

Katsuki nods 

Kirishima hummed approval and yanked Katsukis bottoms off. The dessert air was scorching hot.

"Fuck. Katsuki do you have lube?"

Katsuki sighed and turned around. "Why the fuck would I have lube?"

"Yeah yeah, I'll just use my mouth"

"You'll what?"

Kirishima dropped to his knees to be eye level to Katsukis ass. He stuck his tough out and prodded at his hole.

"Katsukiiiii it still tastes like the cherry lube from earlier!"

Katsuki flushed "I don't need to fucking know that!"

Kirishima pulled back from his mouth and eased his finger slowly into him.

"You're still so loose!" He said. Pushing another two fingers with ease. Katsuki's moan vibrated deeply throughout his whole body.

"If you're so fucking convinced fucking put in already!" Katsuki punctuated his words by pushing back on his fingers.

Kirishima groaned. "Fuck"

He pulled down his loose basketball shorts and stroked down himself before lining up. 

"Why the fuck didn't you have underwear on?" 

Kirishima smiled and shrugged.

Katsuki grunted loudly as kirishima eased his way in.

"Shit suki,"  Kirishima whispered. The other could barely hear him.

Kirishima pushed his torso against Katsukis back, rocking his hips softly

The blond eased his breath and relaxed around the stretch. Ejirou was mumbling things above him that he couldn't hear.

"Ok, you can go ahead now." Katsuki huffed.

Ejirou snapped his hips forward, he stood straight and held Katsukis hips for leverage. 

Katsuki's legs twitched. "So fuckn deep" he spoked through rhythmic breaths.

Ejirou huffed a laugh through his thrusts. "Yeah?"

The desert air made Ejirou sweat puddles, Katsuki even more so. 

"This- this fuckn car is too hot."

Eijirou grunted and pulled out. His dick red and leaking. Turned the blond around and picked him up. Their sweaty chests stuck to each other.

Katsuki hooked his arms around Eijirou's shoulders. He bit at the tiny bit of Kirishima's neck he could see to prevent from yelping. Eijirou managed to thrust up into him with more strength than he had earlier before.

"I'm going to come!" Katsuki loudly announced. The sound echoed through the desert.

"Yeah? Gonna come for me?"  Kirishishima's breath was sporadic "do it."

Katsuki's orgasm rolled through him like thunder. He screamed. 

Kirishima fully pulled out and reached his hand below the blond. He stroked himself and spilled out against the road.

The sun began to set. But it didn't make it any less hot. Katsuki was almost fully convinced that he was now panting not because he was just brutally fucked, but because it had to be at least 105° out here.

"Why didn't you finish inside?" Katsuki whined after his five minute grace period.

Ejirou snorted "You're telling me you would've been ok with waiting God knows how many hours to clean it out?"

Katsuki smiled. "Good point."

Kirishima leaned one of his hand on the ca but tore it away as soon as his hand made contact.

"Holy fuck that's hot!" 

"I told you. Now put me down." Katsuki flailed in his arms like an angry kitten.

"Wait! wait!"

"Fucking what!" Katsuki screams

"I love you." 

"Yeah, you too now put me down it's fucking hot."

Ejirou smiled and obliged.

AN: I didn't have time to revise OR reread this so sorry if it's bad <3