Bullet Through My Heart! 1/2 {6}

Day: 6/30 (?)

Prompt: Assassin AU

Couple: M/M Kirishima, Bakugou

Words: 2,087

______________

To say Kirishima was lazy was an understatement. He tried college, It didn't work. He always found some way to completely fall behind on everything. Eventually, he dropped out, picked up a 9-5, and did nothing during his free time but watch tv and work out. 

It wasn't long before that got boring though and that's when he decided to enlist in the military, despite the fact that his friends we're weren't all too happy about that, and his parents disliked it even more, but *he* felt it was something that he should and would love to do. 

The military was everything he thought it would be and more. It was quite taxing on his muscles, but it became a welcome part of change and hardship added to his life, he loved it.

Eijirou stayed in the military for about a year, he ranked quickly and became the talk of the town almost every day. he would have definitely continued much longer, but things changed he was called to the side by his drill instructor.

"Kirishima." 

"Sir, yes sir!" He shouted.

The man winced. His drill sergeant was a noticeably quiet man. Now, don't get him wrong, he would be perfectly capable of yelling and putting unruly recruits back in place, but he didn't often do so, but when he did, it was scary.

"Calm down. Just call me Aizawa right now…" he said.

"Yes sir," Kirishima said. 

Aizawa looked at him with a cocked eyebrow and rolled his eyes.

"The emperor sent a message to us. He wants to meet you." He uttered nonchalantly as if those were words he often spoke.

Kirishima froze. "Me?" He asked.

"Yes."

Eijirou looked at him in disbelief. "Why?"

Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose. "Don't you think that if I knew that I would tell you? Now get your shit packed. you'll board a private plane tomorrow morning at five. I'll escort you there. Now go, I'm done with this conversation." 

Kirishima straightened his back and lifted his hand into a much-exaggerated salute. "Sir yes sir!"

Aizawa winced as Kirishima ran to the bunkers to get packed.

-

The room was empty. This was especially odd to Kirishima. The only time he actually spent time in the bunkers was at night, when all the other men were asleep as well.

He didn't have much to gather so packing only took about 10 minutes, almost all of which used to organize things and tidy things.

Once he finished packing he tried to return to the drills, but Aizawa told him to go back and rest. So along with being done packing he even got an early night's sleep too.

~

The morning came quicker than he thought It would. Before he knew it, it was 4:50 and Awiza was waking him up. They left quietly out of the bunkers and into a black Jeep he could only presume was Aizawa's as they drove away into the night.

They didn't end up at an airport like Kirishima thought they would. But rather the air force base.

"Ok kid. That right there is your flight." He pointed to the only aircraft with an open door. "Go ahead."