23.6 || revival (iii)

1st jan 2018

1st jan 2018

"
i want to stop in the same time as you
i want to be in the same space with you
"

CORRECT ANSWER: SON HYEJOO AND SON HYUNJOO

"hey, son hyejoo, son hyunjoo!" haseul says, smacking their legs. "wake up, it's new year's day!" haseul draws the curtain open, letting the harsh sunlight shine onto their faces. "i can't believe you two got drunk on fruit punch last night, is that even possible?? i can't believe you two just passed out in the damn living room! we had to drag you to the guest room, jeez." haseul sighs and walks out. "hurry and wake up! everyone's here and vivi unnie's made breakfast!" she shouts, closing the door.

hyejoo rubs her eyes, sitting up slowly.

SON HYEJOO'S THOUGHTS WILL NOW BE PLAYED SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH HER SPEECH AND ACTIONS.

wait, i thought i was dead.

hello, son hyejoo.

what? who's that? am i talking to myself? jeez, did i make it out alive and just go delulu?

you and son hyunjoo have been revived. only you remember the incident where you two murdered everyone. it is 1st january 2018 today. sooyoung never drove while drunk and hyunjoo never died. this is your chance to make things right. while some things are different, some things remain the same. kim dasom, jinsoul's child, will not exist here. yerim's child is still alive and she is 3 weeks along. haseul is not dating vivi yet. jiwoo hasn't asked if she's waterproof yet. son hyejoo, this is your chance to make things right. remember, no one did anything to hyunjoo this time.

wait, so i'm really alive?

yes.

hyunjoo too?

yes.

hyejoo puts her finger under hyunjoo's nose and smiles, letting out a big sigh of relief when she finds that she's still breathing. she pulls hyunjoo's blanket away and shakes her awake. "hyunjoo-ya... vivi unnie's made breakfast, hurry up. i'll go wash up first, okay?"

hyunjoo nods sleepily, pulling the blanket over herself again.

hyejoo smiles, getting up and going to the washroom. she grabs one of the free toothbrushes haseul took back from hotels and uses it.

what else hasn't changed in this life, head voice?

head voice? that's a cool name. first of all, everyone's still here. haseul and vivi still have a crush on each other and don't know. jinsoul and jungeun are still only friends with benefits, not dating yet. heejin and hyunjin are dating. yerim's still pregnant, but only 3 weeks.

uh huh... is that all?

oh! and you still like chaewon, don't you?

hyejoo blushes and nods to herself.

what else could happen in this life then?

hmm... many things. hyunjoo could go to university. jiwoo, sooyoung, yeojin, chaewon and yerim could suddenly turn lesbian. who knows, yeojin might start dating hyunjoo. yerim's child could be born, she could have a good relationship with baek hojin. who knows, they could even get married. exo could finally release a new album. dr romantic could have a season 2. idols could finally start dating freely.

i'm assuming all of those are good things... what are the bad things?

there could be a pandemic, some idols could do dumb shit like... i don't know, murder or drug trafficking or rape or embezzlement or something. there could be another season of produce 101 which kinda sucks because they're all meanies. yg could get himself in trouble, although i'm pretty sure that'd happen in any life.

okay, forget about the bad things. how do i make the good things happen then?

it'll happen naturally as long as you don't mess things up. teach hyunjoo if she's ever confused about anything. maybe jiwoo and sooyoung are already crushing on each other, who knows? give yerim the good food. i know you hate her, but the child didn't do anything wrong. if idols do end up dating, don't bash them. even if they have an age gap of 13 years or something.

oh... okay then.

hyejoo washes her face after brushing her teeth, then opens the door to see a sleepy hyunjoo outside. "go in, i'll save some breakfast for you." hyunjoo nods and hyejoo pushes her in gently.

but who are you, head voice?

me? i could be you. everything could have just been a dream. but son hyejoo, am i you?

i don't know, you're confusing.

maybe everything was just a dream. but now, it's up to you to decide if it was a dream. was it a dream, son hyejoo? would you actually kill them? did you kill them and just time travel back to now?

i... i'd like it to be a dream.

okay then, son hyejoo. it was all a dream.

THE END

GOODBYE DARE OR DEATH

[ + + ]

aaaaa it's the end :"

so basically
ending number one is part 23
ending number two is part 23 followed by 23.3
ending number three is part 23 followed by 23.6

do y'all want a q&a i can't bear to part with this book jshsjshjsjs