20 || precious

14th may 2019

14th may 2019

"
my dear
i will wait for you
until my heart reaches the sky
"

RANDOM 1/2 (sooyoung, heejin)
YOU CHOSE HEEJIN

the bottle was slowing down, about to stop at heejin. heejin took in a sharp breath, when the bottle sped up again. "wait... i thought it was stopping?" jinsoul asked. no reply from the game master, the bottle just continued spinning.

ERROR
MOVING ON
RANDOM 1/2 (jungeun, hyunjin)
YOU CHOSE JUNGEUN

"kim jungeun. ah. so which will you choose?"

jungeun sighed and held her temples. "oh my god, fuck this shit..." jinsoul hugged jungeun tight. "no, i won't let you take her away." jinsoul was shaking, her knuckles turning white from how hard she was holding jungeun.

with trembling hands, jungeun grabbed jinsoul and pushed her away. "i'll stab myself." jinsoul scrunched her eyebrows and shook her head vigorously, tears threatening to spill. "n-no, i'd rather you stab me."

"well, here it is anyway. don't try anything funny, or i'll kill dasom."

jungeun took a sharp intake of breath. "okay, okay, i'll do it! don't hurt dasom. please." she pinched her thigh hard and bit her lip.

the game master let out a small laugh, then a knife dropped down from nowhere with a cling. jungeun looked at the knife for a while, then hugged jinsoul and sighed. "i'm sad that i can't spend more time with you, but i need to protect dasom." jungeun separated from jinsoul and sighed, smiling. "why are you so pretty? you make my heart flutter even when i'm about to die."

a tear rolled down jinsoul's cheek. "why are you always like this? you never take care of yourself. it's always about me. why can't you stab me instead?" jinsoul rubbed little circles on the back of jungeun's hand. jungeun smiled, caressing jinsoul's cheek. "i'm fine. i need to go now, so i'll see you... sometime later." jungeun wiped a tear away and walked into the bedroom where dasom was still sound asleep. she gave her a peck on the forehead and caressed her small baby cheek. "goodbye, my dasom."

she came back out and picked up the knife. jinsoul hugged  jungeun, still crying. "g-goodbye, honey," jinsoul said, her voice shaking and her hands trembling.

jungeun stabbed herself in the abdomen, falling to the floor with a glassy look in her eyes. blood gushed out as jungeun removed the knife, then holding her hands over the wound.