13 || egg porridge

12th march, 2018

12th march, 2018

"
whenever, wherever
so much i miss you
whenever, wherever
i miss you so much
"

YOU CHOSE TO GET JINSOUL PREGNANT

"what the actual hell is people go crazy here and there?" yeojin said.

"guys... do y'all think i'm responsible?" jinsoul asked. "honestly?" sooyoung replied. jinsoul nodded. "i'm sorry darling, not at all. only haseul is responsible here."

jinsoul bit her lip.

"if i get pregnant, what happens if the baby does end up... 'coming out'? does he or she still die if i die?" jinsoul asked.

"the kid stays alive without parents— an orphan. which is even more cruel than being dead. just kill yourself, jung jinsoul. or are you really such a monster?"

"you have to choose that, no matter how cruel it is. can you answer the question? no, right?" jungeun asked. jinsoul shook her head.

"i'll do it. i'll get pregnant," jinsoul said, shuddering. "oh god, this feels weird."

haseul put on a weak smile laced with uncertainty. "we'll try our best to help you."

"alright then, monster."

"wait, so am i pregnant now or what?" jinsoul shouted to the voice. the voice just chuckled. "hey. hey!" jinsoul yelled.

silence.

more silence.

vivi sighed. "let's just go to sleep, it's past midnight, i'm so damn tired and done with that voice's bullshit." jiwoo nodded, sniffing and then sighing. "i feel like i just came back from a war. and we lost."

[ + + ]

jinsoul woke up feeling terrible, having a head-splitting headache and aching everywhere. first thing she did was run to the washroom and puke her guts out. it was terrible— she hadn't eaten anything so all that came out was stomach acid. the acid burnt her throat, the unpleasant taste of it lingering in her mouth.

thoughts went through jinsoul's mind. this was terrible. she felt terrible. yerim had experience. she'd know how to deal with it, right? "yerim-ah," she said weakly.

she gathered some strength. "yerim-ah!"

everyone except jinsoul was at the dining table, having their breakfast. haseul leaned back from her chair to look at the washroom. she pondered for a while and then stood up abruptly. "jinsoul!" she shouted.