1 || you said it

19th january, 2019

19th january, 2019

"
happiness can be
turned into sadness
with one command
so wait and see
just how sad
you can be
"

28th february, 2018

"hey yerim, do you think i'm waterproof?" jiwoo asked with her one braincell. yerim shrugged. "you wanna go play dare or dare at haseul unnie's house later?" yeojin asked as she sat down at their table. yerim and jiwoo nodded. "is all of loona going to be there?" jiwoo asked. yeojin nodded. "this is will be so fun, i can feel it already!" yerim squealed. yeojin stifled her laughter. "don't you remember that time jungeun made you pet a frog?" yerim cringed and nodded.

2nd october, 2017

dare:
pet a frog xD and send a pic
dare:
hug a lion at the zoo and also send a pic :DD

28th february, 2018

"unnie!" jiwoo's high voice broke the silence.  sooyoung got up from her couch and went to open the door. they hugged and sooyoung brought her in. heejin, hyunjin, haseul, vivi, jungeun, jinsoul, sooyoung, chaewon and hyejoo were sitting in a circle with four empty spots for sooyoung and the girls who just arrived.

"we've started already!" heejin said, holding up the pen on the floor. "wait, why isn't it a bottle?" yeojin asked. "our miss kim jungeun was being a genius and dared jinsoul to break the bottle or climb up a tree and throw one of haseul's granny underwear into the bin. so jinsoul, being a genius, broke the bottle instead of climbing up a tree," sooyoung explained. jiwoo, yerim and yeojin stared at jinsoul.

"what? i don't know how to climb trees!"

chaewon snapped her fingers in front of everyone. "anyway, let's continue!" she said, then spinning the miserable ballpoint pen. at the end of the ballpoint pen was vivi and at the other end was sooyoung. vivi moaned. sooyoung grinned.

dare:
tell us your credit card number!
dare:
kiss haseul on the lips for more than 5 seconds!

on vivi's right, haseul's face turned a bright shade of red. everyone knew vivi liked haseul and vice versa, but neither of them were brave enough to confess. "i'm broke but i'm waiting for the money to roll in so..." vivi pressed her lips onto haseul's. their faces were as red as haseul's red chair.

one dare into it and they're kissing already. great.

haseul's arms awkwardly dangled. vivi pulled away and took a huge gulp of water. everyone clapped. "vivi unnie, i can't wait for you to be my sister in law!" yeojin shouted, clapping like a seal. vivi fanned herself. "wHoooo it's getting hot isn't it?" vivi laughed awkwardly. everyone stared at her.

...

"unnie, it's the middle of winter."

"haha."

trying to make it less awkward, vivi spun the pen. at its end was chaewon and at the tip was jinsoul. chaewon did a fist pump in victory and jinsoul groaned. "take mercy on me, i found out my strawberries were eaten by someone named kim jungeun today."

"heh."

dare:
open the window and blast the whole duration of cupid by oh my girl at max volume!
dare:
eat the rotten mushrooms that haseul found in her fridge...

jinsoul grinned. "STAN OH MY GIRL!" chaewon shouted. jinsoul grabbed the ipad and played cupid on it.

jinsoul opened the window. as soon as the music started playing, everyone screamed and chaewon used a water bottle as a lightstick.

they reached the part after the chorus. "EVERYBODY LET'S GOOOO!!!!"

"HEY CUPID HAS SHOT MY HEART TURN AROUND NOW SHOT MY HEART HEY CUPID HAS SHOT MY HEART UH HUH"

yeojin spun both her ponytails around, jinsoul sang using a pillow on the couch and chaewon danced on haseul's dining table while everyone screamed the lyrics.

"HEY CUPID HAS SHOT MY HEART TURN AROUND NOW SHOT MY HEART HEY CUPID HAS SHOT MY HEART UH HUH UH HUH"

repeat cycle until the song ends.

changed variable:
chaewon's age
measured variable:
how loud she screams oh my girl's fanchants
controlled variable:
everything else
aim:
to find out if chaewon screams oh my girl's fanchants louder as her age increases.
hypothesis:
as chaewon's age increases, the loudness of the screams of oh my girl's fanchants increases.
results:
hEY CUPID HAS SHOT MY HEART TURN AROUND NOW SHOT MY HEART HEY CUPID HAS SHOT MY HEART UH HUH
conclusion:
hypothesis correct. chaewon is a huge miracle.

best science experiment ever.

chaewon sat on haseul's dining table, exhausted.

they took a while to rest.

"how i wish i could incorporate dare or dare in my daily life!!"

"you said it, don't blame me."

sO MAYHAPS THIS IS EARLY BC I WAS EXCITED HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH