Final : Coming back to you!

Start from the beginning

"Hyung, let him be..he's more upset than any of us." Jimin says and joins them at the dining table.

*******************************

Jungkook stares at the sky as he hugs the plushies which once belonged to Kookie.

He sighs and stares down at the plushies and smiles sadly.

"Kookie would've kicked me in the face if he saw I was holding his favourite plushie.." He mutters and the tears starts to form.

"Your such a rude little guy huh..." He sniffs and wipes his eyes,trying not to cry.

"Come back Kookie. ...your Ggukie miss you.."

**********************

Jimin was arranging his earrings and accessories until one of them slipped down from his hands.

He kneels down and saw some story books. Those are the story book which he bought to Chim. They always reads them before sleeping. He sat down and opens one of them.

"This was his favourite. ..'The long lost fairy'. " Jimin chuckles and caresses the pictures as he flips the pages.

"Isn't that Chim's favourite book?" J-Hope ask and Jimin nods.

"Every night I had to read this one ...before sleeping. ..every night." Jimin says and wipes his eyes.

****************************

Jin was looking for his pj's and ruffling his closet.

He found some small clothes which belonged to Jinie. He smiles and puts back the clothes back where it belongs and search for his pj's.

****************************

Namjoon was working on some musics until he knocked off some items.

He saw those were the book he gave to Joon when he was here. He opens one of them and he saw a note inside.

'I enjoyed the book. Thank you for leading these to me. I hope I'll find some new books.'

Namjoon smiles and puts the note back inside and continues to work again.

***************************

Suga was looking through his files and he saw the cc camera footage file.

He smiles and clicks it, he saw every footage from the day they left the mini's alone at home to the last day they were having fun.

"So troublesome kids..."

*****************************

Meanwhile

Back in Chibi Universe

'Hyung! Kookie is crying!' Hope comes running to Jinie who sighs again.

'This is the fifth time he's crying..' Jinie mutters and walks to Kookie's room.