15. Family

December ~~~

Everyone was starting to get in to  the feeling of Christmas.

"Everyone!! Let's meet soon!" Taehyung chriped and held hands with mini Tae.

"Come back soon. We have work to do." Suga says and fix his mask.

"Yeah! Don't  get sick guys!" J-Hope beamed and grabbed his luggages.

"Anyway! I'm getting late! " Jin screamed and grabbed mini Jin before bidding his goodbyes and wishes to the members.

"Well, let's get going!" Namjoon said and patted mini Namjoon's back.

"Jungkook-ah, fix Kookie's scarf or he will catch a cold." Jimin says as he put a monkey cap on mini Jimin who's cheeks and nose was red due to cold.

"His okay! I put a small blanket around him." Jungkook said and covered Kookie's neck.

"Ja!  Everyone!  See you soon! " J-Hope chriped and waved as he walking to his station.

* yes, even though they are world wide famous and rich a.f they decided to go to their home by train or bus. Because the mini's insist them and they had to do that.*

"See ya." Suga says and left with Mini Suga.

"Be safe you two!" Namjoon says and walked off.

"Bye! Say bye to Jimin,Tae!!" Taehyung said and mini Tae rushed to Mini Jimin and engulfed him in a hug.

'Don't you dare stop calling me!' Mini Tae warned mini Jimin who nod aggressively.

Then he ran to Jungkook and told him to kneel down. When Jungkook kneeled down mini Tae ran to his back where Kookie's sleeping face was. He quickly kissed his forehead and ran back to Taehyung again  and held his hand.

'Bye byeChim!! Bye bye Kookie! !!' Mini Tae beamed and walked off with Taehyung.

"Awww~~~ that was cute!!" Jimin chriped while walking to the opposite side.

"They are kids!" Jungkook said and looked at Kookie who was smiling in his sleep.

*******************(Individual homes)

Jin's house:

Jin arrived at home with Mini Jin following him in.

Jin's mom hugged her son and gave a weird look when she saw mini Jin.

"Uh..Jin? Who's child is that?" Mrs.Kim asks Jin and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Eommoni, that's me in a small version." Jin replied and kneeled down to Mini Jin's height and put their head together.

"See!" Jin chriped and his mother almost passed out because of shock.

'What have you done...' Mini Jin spoke and sighed.

**************************

Hoseok's house:

"I'm home!!! Mickey!!!!" J-Hope chriped and ran to hug Mickey. Mickey on the other hand was terrified to see two J-Hope.