24. First day at schools ~

5:30 am~~~~~

Bangtan dorm~~~

"EVERYONE WAKE UP! !!" A loud scream echoed inside the dorm.

"Ah..hyung too loud. " J-Hope walks in while rubbing his eyes.

'Hyungie so loud...' Hope says and yawns.

"Of course! I have to feed 14 people here!! Well exclude Kookie.... his a fetus so I have to feed 17 people in this house!! So yeah I AM LOUD!!" Jin shouts again and Hope flinched.

"Aish..hyung. .shut it down will you.." Jimin walks in with Mini Jimin in his arms, half asleep.

"Oh, your up? But he looks so dead." J-Hope pokes mini Jimin's cheeks who only groaned and swiped his hands around his cheeks.

"He stayed up for like..1 am because he was excited for school today ...he didn't get enough sleep." Jimin explains with half eyes open.

"Okay? But why your sleepy as well?" Jin questions as he keeps his hands in his hip.

"Of course I had to look after him! I had to put him in bed no! Tae made it worse! So I had to take care of them both!!" Jimin yells out and Chim's head shot up.

"Great! Handle him now! I'm going!" Jin dried his hands and walks out from the kitchen.

'W-what..ha-happened.....' Chim ask with a shaky voice and he looks like he saw a ghost.

"Uh...it's okay!! Everything is okay!! Don't cry!!" J-Hope talks quickly and held his hands up.

"Uh...sometime I think of moving out from this shit hole..." Suga walks in while scratching his back.

"Well your not going out yet?" J-Hope says and Suga glare at him.

"Where's hyung? I'm getting late? I have to drop him on school and head to work!" Namjoon walks in hurry.

"It's okay! I'll take him with me! Go ahead,Namjoon." J-Hope assured and smiled widely at mini Namjoon who fixed his glasses.

*****************************

"Uh..Where's Taehyung? " Jimin ask while searching for Tae.

"I didn't seen him yet. Maybe sleeping his ass off." Jin says and scoff while fixing mini Jin's clothes.

"Aisshhh your looking so handsome! I bet you might impress your teachers too!" Jin says and lightly punches mini Jin's shoulder.

"Omoooo!!! Who's that!!" J-Hope beamed when Jungkook walked in with Kookie who's literally hanging on Jungkook's shoulder.

"His still asleep. So, when ya will be back?" Jungkook ask and J-Hope lightly pinched Kookie's puffy cheeks.

"I'll be back in 15 minutes." Jimin replies first as he checks his phone.

"Okay! Let's go! TAE!!" Jimin yells and Tae quickly ran towards the door while holding on to his cap.

'I'm here!! Phewwww!! Let's go!!!'
Tae chrips and grabbed Chim's hand.

"Bye!! I'll be back soon!" Jimin waves before closing the door.

"Okay! Where's that lazy shit ass!!" Jin spats and stomp his way inside to grab Suga.

'Aish..we will be late!'Mini Jin becomes impatient and J-Hope let out a nervous laugh.

Jungkook chuckled and a small yawn was heard. Kookie slowly rise his head and turns to see. Hope tiptoes and hold Jungkook's pants to bring him drop. Jungkook kneel down and Hope quickly ran to the back.