37. Lesson time

At BTS'S Dorm

"KOOKIE!!!" Jimin screams but  Kookie runs for his life. Jungkook just stand there while holding Chim on his arms.

'Kookie!!! Come back!!' Chim calls but Kookie doesn't hear Chim's calling and ran.

"Let him go and relax. Have some tea?" Jin sips on his tea and crosses his legs.

Soon, Jimin caught Kookie and bought him to the living room. He took the pencils and gave Kookie the pencil but he throws the pencil and humps.

"Why won't you write!" Jimin ask but Kookie turns away.

"Jimin, gave up. Enough." Jin slides the tea cup to Jimin and nods.

"Ah...fine!!" Jimin says and takes tea cup and sips on it.

'Ggukie!!! Up!' Kookie points at Jungkook. Chim runs to Jimin who was viciously drinking tea.

Jungkook picks up Kookie and he whispers something on to Jungkook's ear.

"No you can't do that." Jungkook says out loud as everyone in the living room stares at two Kookie's.

"What is it?" Jimin ask but Jungkook hesitate to answer him.

"Oh! Come on come on!! I'm not afraid you know!!"Jin out brust and Chim giggles.

"Uh..you sure about that,hyung?" Jungkook frowns and Jin inhales.

"Of course!" He says proudly and Jungkook stares at Kookie before doing what he was told.

Jungkook slowly walks to Jimin and puts Kookie on his shoulder before running to a safe distance.

"Jungkook...why did y- YAH!!!" Jimin screams when Kookie bites down on Jimin's head.

Chim gasp and Jin's eyes popped out.

'Bawd! Mini bawd!' Kookie blabbes and Chim quickly shoos Kookie away from Jimin's shoulder.

'Awre you okawy...' Chim ask Jimin who nods slowly,still holding his head.

"I'm not going to play with you or buy you stuffs,Kookie." Kookie stop waddling when Jimin's word reaches him. He turns back with a pouting face but Jimin was determined and picked up Chim before leaving.

'No...gift....no..... toy...no....story...........' Jin stares at the small figure with pitiful eyes. Kookie turns around to Jin as tears filled up.

'WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!'

***********************************

"Ah..Kookie it's okay! We'll talk with Jimin." J-Hope pats Kookie as he cries on Jungkook's shoulder,soaking his shirt with tears.

"Ah...what a mess." Namjoon held his head and shakes his head slowly.

"YAH! I'M THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE SAD! I SPILLED MY TEA ON MY EXPENSIVE RUG!!!! NOW I HAVE TO WASH IT!!!!" Jin roars up but Suga made a disgusted face.

"Come on, let's talk with Jimin. " Taehyung suggest and rest of them nods.

***********************************

"Yah...Jimin-ah,come on. Forgive Kookie. His just a kid." Namjoon knocks but no response.

"Park Jimin!  Come out! Or I'm gonna throw all your jams out!!" Suga yells but another yell came from inside.