Chapter 4: Nightmare

Ciel's Point of View

My head hurts. I can't move my hands. Wait, I have handcuffs again? It's too dark here. Achoo! I sneezed as I smell the dust here. I heard crying, from outside. I touch someone's hand here. It's too cold and it's hand was too heavy. It means that I touched a corpse. I was just backing down when I found out that the corpse was next to me. I was almost vomiting because I couldn't handle what I was feeling.

I hear footsteps from the outside. I went to a corner and I embraced my leg. Someone opened my jail cell and released the corpse. I stared at them.

"Hey, don't look at me, you're just a lamb" he smirked. He gave me water and I drink it. It tastes like rust. That's disgusting.

"What's this place? Please answer me"  I grab his clothes.

"Why would I tell a kid like you. You won't be disappointed if I tell you because we will sell you too" he poured me cold water. I was shaking and I was down. Gradually, my eyesight became dim.

I can't deal with all this suffering anymore. I feel like I'm useless. No one has been giving me guidance since my parents died. No one was going to help me because I was just a kid. Others just thought it was all a joke. I'm just a spare. The real one was died. remembered. I want to bring back all of my good past. If only bad things didn't happen--

"Hey kid, are you done crying now? You can't escape here" he blew the smoke from his cigarette. He locked my cage. There's no chance that I can escape here. I'm feeling empty. Detained in a dark place with no light.
No matter how much I scream at it, no one will hear me.

"Don't despair, I'm still here. As long as I'm here, I'll be able to help you. Don't cry there won't help you. Don't let your sadness overwhelm you" I heard someone's voice.

That's a lie. Yes, you are there for me, but can I trust you? I trusted people many times but in the end, they just tricked me.

"You're strong. You have overcome difficult trials. They still help you without replacement. Do you allow others to underestimate or demean you?" He hugged me from behind. I could feel her warm embrace that could calm me down.

"No, I want to survive until the end" I shouted.

"Brother?" I called. "Yes, you remember me now. Brother loves you even I'm not here for you" He smiled to me.

"I don't have time now, I miss you so much but I need to leave now" he touched my hands.

"Wait, I have a lots of questions to ask. Please stay!" I see him disappear like wind.

"Hey, Daydreamer, come here ypu have new master now" he grab my arms. "Stop it! " I punch his stomach and take the key from his pocket.

I'm running away from him and I shout "pissed off!".

He point his finger to me "Take that child as soon as possible, our client is waiting".

My surroundings were full of dust and cages. This place is so filthy. The cages are covered with fabrics. I hide behind the cage here. I need to remove this handcuff as fast as I can. There was a lot of keys here. I need to find it before they found me.  

"This one?" I try to use that key. It didn't work. I try another keys but it didn't open. I hope this final key can open this handcuff. I finally opened it.

"There you are!" they still chasing me.

Again? I'm so tired but I need to run. I throw the handcuffs to them. Apparently, it didn't even hit any part of the body. They surround me here. They were getting closer and I had to think of a way to just escape them.

"Sebastian! Please rescue me!" there's no presence of him. It's useless.

"Who are you calling? A help?" they laughed at me.

"In this desperate situation. You're just a pig. You sell weak children for money? What if you kidnap a same age as you? Pathetic!" I sighed.

"What? That's too crazy" he laughed again.

I take the cane beside me. I can use this as my only weapon. They prepared their pipes and knives. Approaching me and they want a fight with me.

"Come here" I heard a voice from somewhere. I follow that voice. I escaped from them. I can see the way to outside. It's too bright there. I'm running as fast I can.

I just fell down all of a sudden "What happened? Who stabbed me? Who are you?" I couldn't see his face. My vision is blurred.

I open my eyes. It's just a nightmare. I still have a bit of a headache. I looked at the window. I can't see if it's morning or night because of dark clouds.

"Master are you fine?" I heard his voice from outside.

"I'm fine give me sweets later" my stomach groaned. I sighed and I saw Lizzy sleeping.

"Sebastian, are we close to the mysterious mansion?"

"Yes, master but we have a little problem. The group of monsters here were blocked the way" he goes to inside of carriage.

"This is your sweets, please wait for a moment and I will finish this. Master, what is your order?" he leaned down.

I removed my eyepatch "Protect me and her. Don't let them escape. Kill them no matter what".

"Yes, my lord" he take his butter knife from his pocket of tailcoat.