Chapter 3: Holocaust

Ciel's Point of View

I open my eyes. I can't see anything but darkness. They tie my hands and feet so I can't move. I have a blindfold also that ties in my head. I hear a two man that laughing near here.

"Hahaha, they have few hours to live. We have a visitors here to sacrifice for the blood moon night. If we sacrifice them, the blood moon will be over and the legendary warrior will stop from killing our fellow villagers" the man shouts and laughs.

"You're right, man. Get that kid over there" other man command him.

He remove my blindfold and my eyepatch. He take his knife on his bag. He choke me. I can't breathe. I need to order him now.

"Sebastian, I order you to kill the men here" I whispered

"Hey brat, what are you whisphering? Are you crazy? Who's that Sebastian?Take th--" he stopped talking and he look to his back.

"A monster! Help me!" he shouted as he see Sebastian. He grab me and point his gun to my head. I'm not feared in his gun because many people take me as their hostage.

"I'm not a monster. I'm one hell of a butler" he said.

"Sebastian, please finish this game. I need to save Lizzy" I shouted him.

"Yes, my lord" he said to me and he leaned down.

" Don't come to this child, before I kill him" he point his gun to Sebastian.

Sebastian throws butter knife to them. They have shot in their head. The blood dripped from their stab.

My clothes was covered in blood now. It's disgusting for an earl like me. Sebastian didn't kill that man properly. He didn't think that my clothes will be ruined. Damn.

"Sebastian, give me new clothes. An earl like me should wear neat and clean clothes. Please give my new clothes and help me to wear it" I ordered him. "Yes, my lord" he answered.

"Master, I know that this will happen so I prepared your clothes before I go to this place, master" He smiled and he change my clothes.

"How about your investigation? Did you catch the suspect?" I questioned him.

"Master, I caught the accomplice. The suspect was escaped because you called me" he point his finger to wooden box.

"There's no time to check that box. It's blood moon night now. We need to hurry. Hide that box Sebastian and let's save Lizzy"I ordered.

He put chains on that wooden box to make sure that the man inside that box can't escape.

"Sebastian, we need to go. Ahh--" I stopped talking as Sebastian carried me.

He opens door in front of me. There was a gathering of villagers. What's that foul smell? Oh no! We need to hurry.

"Master, please wear this mask to pretend that we are invited here" he whisphered.

He gave me a black mask with rose on the left side of mask and a small crack on it. I wear that mask. It's too big for me but there's no choice.

We go to them to see what's going on. They're wearing black masks also.

I goes near the altar. I don't want to see that girl with stab in her chest. I almost vomit here. I remember my past stop it! Ahhhh! My head hurts. I can't stop remembering my past. Sebastian tries to comfort me.

I see Lizzy now. She can't shout because of handekerchief that ties in her mouth. She's crying there. I know that she needs help. The Witch opens the cage and grab Lizzy.

The bell of church rings and all of them were leaned. They starting to ritual. I remained standing because I don't care in their beliefs.

"Sebastian burn this place and them also. I don't want to see like this. Burn all evidence here and turn them into ashes " I ordered him. "But master, they can help on our investiga--" he stopped speaking as I slap him.

"I don't care. If I leave them alive, they can kill people here. Show them no mercy!" I shouted him. "Yes, my lord" he answered and he leaned down.

He remove his gloves and the mark of our contract revealed. The people here were afraid. They're screaming because they know the mark of demon. Other people were running for their lives but others here have guns and gardening tools to kill us.

Sebastian summons flames from his hands. He spread the flames to them. I hear the scream from them. They come near me. I shot that person in head.

"Sebastian kill all villagers here. I don't want them to live"

The witch takes the knife and point it to Lizzy's neck.

"Throw your gun and I release her. If you point that gun to me, I will kill her. Don't try to come here, child" the witch laughed.

I throw the gun in front of her. She didn't release her and she giggled. As she walks backward, she's getting too far from me.

"Are you coward? You even kill that child that can't fight? What a useless woman. Release her! Before you die! "  I threated that witch. "If you can" she laughed.

"Sebastian, finish this game and save Lizzy" I shouted.

"A help? No one can help you here. They want to kill you. See? They hunt you. The brat is here!" She point me.

"Look at your surroundings, no one listens to you because I ordered him to kill them. My knight is here as well as the king. No one can end my life like you. You're nothing!" I smirked.

Sebastian stabs her back. Hmmp they game is over here. I go to my fiancee to see her if she's fine.

"Sebastian before I forgot, where's the wooden box? Show that person now." I asked him.

He opens the wooden box. Hmmp as I expected it's Albert. I know that he tricked me from the start.

"Help me, I just taking an order to someone to spare my life. I can explain it all to you please spare me" he exclaimed.

" Someone pay me a big amount of money to kill you, earl. I'm sorry. I need that money for my mother that have cancer. I have a lots of bill to pay. Please spare me" he begged me.

"Fine, you may go. I'm not interested in your life" I said.

"Master, the carriage is here. Let me carry her because your exhausted now. Please go to the carriage now" he said.

He carries her to the carriage. She's unconcious now. I go to the carriage now. I saw a biscuits and a warm Ceylon tea here. It's dawn now. I have lack of sleep now.