Chapter 1: Odd Village

Lizzy's Point of View

I love that way that Ciel smiles to me because he's always sad. I don't want to see him sad so I want a adventure with him. First of all, as his fiance, I want him to be happy and we have promise last time that always be happy.

"Ciel I want to play with you while Sebastian prepares carriage for us" I pinched his face and he grabbed my hand

"Aw! Lizzy, fine I'll play with you but first, release your hands, it hurts" he tries to remove my hands from his face.

I go to his room to get his bitter rabbit. I saw many designs of it. I can't decide what bitter rabbit will I pick. I choose the bitter rabbit that have eyepatch and green clothes that similar to Ciel's clothes. It's so cute and soft.

I hug it tightly. I ask him where's the chessboard because I know that that his favorite game. Even I'm not good in chess, I will play just for him.

"Lizzy, come to my roo-"he stopped speaking because he heard Sebastian.

"The carriage is ready, my lord" Sebastian goes to him and to me. I take my bag and basket and I goes to the carriage.

"Ciel come here" I grabbed his hand.

Sebastian starts to whip the horse and it runs with carriage.

I forgot to put the bitter rabbit on his room. There's no turning back because I'm here in the carriage.

"Lizzy that's my limited edition bitter rabbit. That's yours now" he said.

I thanked him that's the first time he give me his limited edition bitter rabbit.

I saw a dark clouds in the sky and it will rain soon. The surroundings were too quiet and there's no I hear a thunder from outside that scares me and I hugged Ciel tightly.

Ciel hugs me I feel warm. I'm trying to calm myself but I'm hear thunders again. I covered my ears to not to hear that thunder.

It's evening now, Sebastian tries to find a hotel or a cabin that can we stay all night.

He found a village that no one person outside. I saw a creepy lady and she stares at me. This village is totally weird.

The carriage stopped because Sebastian found a hotel. He opens the door of carriage and we're going to hotel.

"I need a room for three person" I asked to the person in charge of hotel.

She check the log book and say "go to the room number three hundred four. I have a warning for you. Don't stay too long here. There's a mysterious monster that haunts a person everyday" she laughed and she gave the key for the room.

We're going to forth floor. They have no elevators here so we use stairway.

I inhaled dust and I cough. They didn't clean this hotel. Why they called it hotel if they didn't clean this place. I see, that lady is the only staff in this hotel.

Ciel sneezed and I give him a handkerchief. We're here on room three hundred four. There's full of spider's webs and a dust.

Sebastian cleans this room as fast as he can. He's always amazing because he can do all chores quickly.

There's no dust and spider's webs now. Finally we can use the bed. Simple room

"I'm hungry" my stomach growled

"Oh, I heard that. I know that you're hungry lady Elizabeth, today's dish is chicken cordon bleu" he goes outside.

I go outside of my room. It's too dark and no person here. There's no torch or anything that gives light outside of this room. I forgot to bring my lamp inside my room.

"Pssst" I heard weird voice near here. I'm so scared, I don't want to see a ghost, it gives me nightmares.

I don't have a lamp so I go inside my room. I'm afraid. I didn't saw any ghost but I heard a weird voice. That's a dream or not?

"What's going on here Ciel, this is weird I hear a voice but there's no person outside. This village is totally creepy" I cried loudly and hugs Ciel tightly.

"Lizzy, don't cry, I'm here for you. As you're fiance, I'll protect you till the end. Please stop crying" he wipe my tears with his handkerchief. I wipe my tears with his handkerchief.

Someone opens the door. I thought that's a ghost but it's Sebastian with the trolley with a food that smells good.

"This is your dinner master and lady Elizabeth. I'm sorry master, your drinks will be water only because they have no stocks of tea here. I ask permission on her to use the kitchen. She agrees and gives me permission to use their kitchen because she have no chef here" he served the food on the table.

I eat dinner with Ciel even that food is simple. It's delicious and I want one more plate of food but that's the final food.

"Pssst" I heard a weird voice on the outside again.

"Did you hear that weird voice, Ciel?" I hug him tightly.

"I hear that voice too" he wisphered.

I'm curious now what's that weird voice that I hear now. I heard that voice again. What's going on here.

I open the window and he grabbed my hand.

"Lizzy, please don't open that window"he whispered. He took his gun under his pillow. He goes to the window and he opened the window. The temperature here became so cold. I wonder what he saw there.