Chapter 1

The class was uncomfortable. The feeling of bloodlust everywhere, well except your corner of the classroom.

You had a cookie in your hands (which you were happily eating) while the others just had their heads lowered. Then, something happened which made your heart beat fast. Nagisa looked in your direction, locking his eyes with yours for only a second (or a millisecond?). That had never happened, you were a nobody, a loner, invisible. Well not now, because of what happened a day ago. Welp, your comfort is gone, everybody sees you now.

Well, still that was unexpected. His gaze, even if it were for a moment. You couldn't even see it in the future. 'The future...I didnt even check it after yesterday. Wait, oh no, my diary! The records of the future! It can't be, I misplaced it!' You frantically searched your bag but found no notebook. Well, it was useless anyway. You didn't see the creature coming. You needed a new diary ASAP.

You looked around, and estimated the time it would take for our sensei to reach here. You could see in the future, obviously. So you silently crept from your last window seat towards the opposite corner of the room. Nobody noticed, as expected. Then you crouched down and moved on all your fours towards the door. Nobody noticed. Thank the gods! You quickly stood up and dashed out of the room. Ooooof!

MISSION SUCCESSFUL

You crept into the staff room, there should definitely be a diary here. You crept forward and checked the table, only pens, pencils and registers. Nope. Then you started checking the drawers.
Number 1- Empty
Number 2- Again Registers (how many paperwork does a class need?)
Number 3- uh, WHAT? OkAy , Porn Magazines. (Wth is this? Why does a reacher need this)
Number 4- Finally a decent notebook.

You picked up a magazine and studied the futures, then you put the magazine back into the drawer and checked the futures. Picking it up was definitely the answer. You crept back into the classroom but as you entered, you saw a load of bullets attacking the teacher. You yelped and closed the door again. Your heart rate increasing. 'I think I need a heart transplant, stupid heart, or stupid me, ugh!'

You definitely checked the faraway future, not a near one, baka. You heard the noise of firing quiet down and when you peeked inside, you saw the face of your sensei with green stripes just behind the door. You yelped AGAIN and stumbled forward, waiting for the impact but.....

IT CAME! (HAHA go suck on that!)

You fell down flat on your face with a 'splat'. "O-oww" You whined. Everybody's sweat dropped and they gave a reassuring but creepy smile. You tried to get back up and then.........................

YOU SLIPPED ON A PB PELLET (Haha, evil author). But this time you're caught by your sensei and you bet everybody was mentally face palming. He put you down on your seat and said, " Neuruhuhuhu, you're late (Y/n)."
You realized your situation and stood up, then bowed and said, "I'm very sorry, it will not happen again." Then you slipped back into your seat, flushed.

You really didnt want to do anything for a few hours, but write all those futures in you diary which were practically flowing in your mind. Well, they could be wrong, or they could change even if a small ant interfered. The safest option is to note down the most possible and important ones, otherwise you have a good memory. Like the time you...nevermind.

You looked forward and saw Okuda staring at you, but it didn't feel creepy like it should have, it was...warm? 'Wow, I'm not even making sense now' but it was. You smiled back at her. Her cheeks tinted a light shade of pink and she turned, flustered.