Captain Hook

///Peter//// Remember to VOTE and COMMENT <3

"Oh my God." Blair says. "This is... wow, this is just... Wow, I'm speechless, I'm NEVER speechless, wow... um... yeah, wow." She looks so curious that it makes me smirk. When Felix brought me to her house she seemed strong and lost but now I see who she truly is: a wild one. "I wonder if this is Hook's room." She says and points a door. We are in Captain Hook's boat. I said that we can't go in there but she ran and what can I do, I can't say no to this girl - expect when she asks me to let her go, then it's one big NO.

"I don't know, but Blair don't open the door, seriously, DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR!" She turns around and shows me her tongue. "Blair, don't!" And then she does it. She opens the door.

"Oops!" She says in a girly tone. "C'mon, you are Peter Pan, you can't be afraid of HOOK." She says in a mocking tone and rolls her eyes. I feel anger going through my body. How she dares to think about me like that? She thinks I'm scared?

"I'm not afraid. It's just he'll notice that you've been here and then he and his hook will probably want to have a little chat with you."

"If you trying to scare me, you've failed. I'm not scared." She walks to me and bites her lip. Damn, how can someone so pretty can be so tempting? "I have you. You'll protect me, right?"

"O-of course, love." She leans closer and presses her body against me. Did I do it? Did I make her fall for me? She kisses my jaw line and I can feel my blood raising and heart beating faster.

"I don't know if it's the boat of you, but you just seem so....-" Suddenly she has swept me off my feet and I'm lying on the floor. She is pointing a sword against my throat. "ANNOYING. I hate you." She winks at me and presses the top of the sword against my skin. She could kill me. And the sparkle in her eyes tells me that she will - unless I do something. 'Say something, Peter'. I think. 'Say something.'

"I like your boobs." Out of all the things, I said THAT? What the fuck it wrong with me? Her face expression is so funny that I just have to keep on talking. After all, I’m just a boy, I can say shit like this if I want to. "Looking you from down here, makes me wonder how hot it would be if you were riding me. Wanna try?" She glares at me and I grin. And I meant it, she would look hot riding me.

///Blair///VOOOTEEE

Oh fuck. Fuck. fuck, fuck, FUCK. He is going to kill me. I just know it.  He is going to kill me, slowly torturing me until I can't breath. I'm so dead. So fucking dead.

I left Peter there, lying on the floor. I 'stabbed' his coat so he couldn't get up and chase me. So here I am, running away from him. And if I were 'lost' before now I'm completey gone and lost  because I have no fucking clue where I am. I didn't realise that Neverland is this BIG.

"Hey!" Someone says. "Over here, follow me!" I look to my right and left but I see nobody. So I guess now I’m hearing voice too. How great. "Hey, over here!" I turn around and see something I've never seen before. A fairy. "My name is Tinkerbell, follow me. I saw what you did to Peter very brave of you but he is really angry with you., I'll give you shelter."

I think about it for a while. In the Disney's version, Tinker Bell is a childish little bitch but Peter is sweet and caring. But that's Disney's version. Maybe in real life tables has turned or something? "Okay." I say and follow her into a cave. I step inside a small boat and somehow Tinker Bell moves it sails me into a huge rock in the middle of the water.

"Get up!" Tinker bell says and laughs a little. I step out of the boat and just like that, it disappears. "So, this is a cave and you are safe here. He wouldn't came here, trust me, I know it. So, this is it. BYE BITCH!" And just like that, she disappears. After a while I realise something: I just got tricked by Tinkerbell. I'm in a big cave, middle of water, standing in a rock SURROUNDED by crocodiles THAT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE. SHIT.