Felix, bring me that girl

Hey, if you liked this story, please check out my other pan fiction called "what's a soulmate?" Also if you didn't like this one, you should still check it out because it has a more mature tone :)

Also! Steve Harrington / Hunger games fans, go check out my story Wildest dreams <3

///Peter///Flashback///

"Wow." I say and look around. "London has changed so much. Look! I've never seen anything like that before!"

"That's a bus, Peter. People use it a lot." Felix says and rolls his eyes.

"Wow, do not give me that attitude. It's been a while since I was here for the last time. And, what am I even doing here? This is your job, not mine." I kick a small stone and looks around. I would never tell Felix, but I am so confused about everything. People are sitting in these big, red busses, holding weird objects in their hands... They've also covered their eyes with these... things. 

"Well, last time I discovered something new, something I've never seen before. I was playing your pipe when something happened... A girl heard it." Felix says.

"What? A girl? Are you sure?" I ask and Felix nods. This has never happened before. Girls are so much easier to love, even 'mom' knew it. Girls aren't supposed to hear my pipe, only lost boys. "Well, if that's true, this world had changed a lot. Lost and unloved girls... Wow. This is new."

"This is her house," Felix says and stops walking. "She lives with her dad and brother, who's five, I think. She is sixteen, maybe even seventeen, around our age I'd say." Her house has two floors and wooden walls. There is a tree and a wing, nothing more. No flowers, no toys for the boy, nothing. "Her dad is a big piece of shit.  An old drunken man without a heart. No wonder she is lost. She is practically the mother of her brother."

"It's so hot in here!" A small boy says and opens the window from his room upstairs. His hair is blond and his eyes are pretty big.

"Carefully, I don't want you to fall." A female voice says and looks out of the window."C'mon." She steps out of it and takes her brother's hand.

"Blair." He says. "Are we going to sit on the roof again?"

"Be quiet, we don't want dad to hear." She sits down and wraps her arms around him. And dear God save me, she is BEAUTIFUL. Her hair is curly and the color is black. Wow. Her skin has a clear darker tone and compared to her the brother looks like a pale ghost.

"She is very...." I say and Felix nods. "But you're not allowed to think that, okay?"

"Peter, she doesn't even know you, so stop this before you even start."

"She will know me. And she is going to love me. Because Felix, I want you to bring me that girl." I pull out my pipe and start to play the melody. Her head snaps up and she looks directly at me - She shouldn't be able to look at me because we are under a spell. We should be invisible and I'm a little bit creeped out by her intense gaze.

"Tom. Do you hear that?" She asks her little brother and he shakes his head. "Strange. I can hear it clearly, I swear I've heard this melody before. Are you sure you don't hear it?"

"I don't hear any melody, B."

"Oh... Well, we should go back inside before dad sees or hears us. I'll tell you a story about Captain Hook."

"She tells stories?" I ask Felix. I feel slightly excited. She is pretty. She seems very smart (I mean, she did hear the pipe), she is lost and she tells stories. Could my life be any better?