For a better tomorrow

The next chapter will be the last one. YOU will chose if I’ll write a sequel or not.

"Blair look at me." Peter says and grabs her chin, forcing her to look at his eyes. "We'll get through this, okay? I'll make sure your brother won't get hurt."

"I..." Blair says and closes her eyes. "Thank you, I just... I..."She opens her mouth, trying to get those three little words out of her mouth but nothing happen; She stays quiet, she just can't say it. "Thank you, but... Does that mean... You'll... Henry..."

"I guess I just have to find... Someone else." he says and smiles. Peter stands up from the couch and walks to the kitchen, leaving Blair completely shocked on the couch.

"Wait, what... Are you... Are you kidding me?" She asks and stands up. She follows Peter to the kitchen and frowns. "I mean... I thought you were going to give up on that... You can't just steal people's hearts!"

"Oh yes I can." Peter says and smiles widely. "Babe, I can do whatever I want..." He stays quiet for a while, trying to understand his girl's emotions. "I don't get it, why is it such a big deal?"

"Because it's wrong! Stealing someone's heart, Peter!" Blair yells. She feels tears in her eyes. Why, why does she care about this boy, he is a such a... Monster. The words feels weird in her mind. Monster. Is that really what Peter is? A monster? How can he possibly think that taking someone's heart is a all right thing to do? "What if someone would do that to me? Steal my heart?" She asks, voice cracking down.

"I would take their lives." he says and nods. "That would be awful, I mean, why would someone do that to you? You are the most important person in my whole life and....oh.-" He says and stops talking. He looks down at the ground, ashamed of himself. "I would... die inside." I guess he is not a monster, Blair thinks.

"His mom is dying too." Blair whispers, slowly touching Peter's arm. "Please don't do it. Show some mercy."

Peter takes a long breath and looks up to her eyes. He will die without Henry's heart. He will... Die. Leave this world, leave his girl... But she doesn't want him to take Henry's heart. And he doesn't want to tell her that he is running out of magic.... "Okay." He says after a long pause. "I won't... Steal anyone's heart."

"Really?" She asks, smiling widely and wrapping her arms around his neck. "Thank you so much Peter!"

"Anything for you..." He whispers softly, burying his face into her hair. "Anything... Anyway, before we get too happy.. We need to talk about that bitch...- Right, your mom."

Blair sighs and backs off from their hug. She jumps little bit and sits down on the kitchen counter, getting a glare from Peter. "I don't know! It was so scary... I was in the woods, looking for Killian... I heard this voices so I turned around and BOOM. The blond one tried to shoot me with her arrow but Regina stopped her. She looked at me like she had seen a ghost or something... She just... She yelled, asked for Henry... And then I realised it."

Blair looks down at the ground, tears in her eyes. Regina. Mom. Regina. A woman she hadn't seen for over ten years. She hadn't really even thought about her mom, but now the idea of a mother is... tempting. Thought Regina seemed like a little bitch but  she wants someone to care about her. Not like Peter cares about her. She wants... a parent. Someone she could count on, someone who would help her to get through stuff.

"Wait." Peter says and grabs Blair's hand. "Did you just say that the blond one, Emma, tried to shoot you?"

"Yeah." Blair says and nods. "She did."

"What a bitch." Peter mutters. "Let's go."

"Where are we going?" Blair asks and jumps off the counter. "Wait, I need to grab my shoes!"

-----

"She tried to shoot you!" Killian yells and grabs a bottle from the ground. "That BITCH! Pan, what are we going to do?"

"I don't know..." Peter says and sits down on the rock. "I guess we just have to give them Henry and...-"

"Good choise." A female voice says. Blair turns around and see Emma, Regina and two other people staring at them. Emma is holding a bow, clearly ready to shoot someone. "Where. Is. He?"

"I'm not sure if I really wanna do that." Peter says and smirks widely. "You tried to hurt my girl."

"She was one the way." Emma mutters and glares. "I want my son."

"And I wanna sit down and drink tea, but you know what? I don't have tea!" Peter says and smiles. "See, this is how it goes. You all will put down your weapons. Everyone. And then we'll talk."

"Do like he says." The short girl with a short raven black hair says. "He has Henry, remember?"

"We have Thomas." Regina says and stares at the ground. "He doesn't want his girl to be upset...-"

"I do have a name." Blair snaps and smiles widely. "Stop calling me his girl."

"So you are not his girl?" The handsome man asks and Peter rolls his eyes.

"Of course she is my girl, but she likes to be called by her name, which is Blair."

Regina looks up to her daughter, looking slightly surprised. She stares at Blair for a long while until she understands not to stare, it's rude.

"Anyway." Emma says. "I'm Emma, that's Regina, that's Mary and he is David.... Look, Pan, I just want my son back."

"My son." Regina says and coughs loudly.

"And I..." Peter is about to say something terrible but he feels someone poking his back. He looks behind his back and sees Hooks wide eyes. "What is it now?"

And then it all happens way too fast again. Peter turns around again and sees how Emma places her arrow and the bow correctly, draws them and quickly points at Blair. Before anything bad can happen Peter pushes Blair and grabs the arrow that Emma just shooted. "That, was a terrible mistake." He says slowly. "I was planning on giving Henry back... But no. Get out of my Neverland. Leave and I'll make sure that we'll bring him back in twenty-four hours." He says. "Leave before Iäll get even angrier. No one." He says and snaps the arrow it two. "Hurts my Blair."

-----

"I think you made the right choice." Killian says and smiles when he sees Peter carrying the sleeping Blair in his arms. "I mean not taking his heart... That's cool, I guess."

"She wants it." Peter says and shrugs his shoulder. "Thanks for taking as to storybrooke."

"No problem... I...Well, this will be quick, right?"

"No." Peter says and places Blair on Hook's couch. They are in his ship, ready to leave Neverland and dump Henry. "We.... I've been thinking. About me and Blair... I think she is better without me. So, we are going to remove me from her memory and leave her in Storybrooke with Thomas."

The next chapter will be last one. YOU get to decide should I so a sequel... The ending will be... UGH.