Just a VERY SMALL A/N, be nice and read it ;)

Hey :)

I have 36870 new ideas of stories, so do you want to read a story about Harry Styles, Robbie Kay or the lead singer of The 1974 (Matt, duh) ?

If I would write story about Robbie it would be In New York in a big theater school. Robbie would be in love with this girl but she wouldn't love him back. They would have a long  history and she was a real bitch towards him but he would still love her. So the story would be called 'It was New York'. It would follow their relationship and they creating a play ;) Story would maybe include her resent boyfriend (Harry Styles or someone else?) and her ex-girlfriend (Lily Collins) 

Warnings; Drugs, sex, alcohol, violence and sex again. Like a lot sex. Girl on girl, boy on boy... Sex. Sorry for all my younger readers, BUT HEY, OFC no need to read every part.

Harry Styles; Harry meets a girl (Maria) who is Niall's BF. Niall leaves England for two weeks and asks Harry to take care of Maria because she is mentally ill. So Harry does and slowly he falls in love with her, but he doesn't know that she is a girl with real issues... I don't have a name for this one, maybe fireproof? You &I? A quote from Night Changes?

Warnings; Drugs, alcohol, violence and depression.

Matt; This is a story where Matt tries to move one from the love of his love and how she was inspiration to all his songs, like sex, girls, fallingforyou, heart out and me.... They can't be together because she is so much younger than he is and it's like the whole world is against them.  The name for the story would be fallingforyou.

Warnings; Sex, sex, sex, drugs, sex, drugs, drugs, violence and drugs again.

So, if I'll start a new fanfic, would you read it? Any ideas for the female names? I can consider of naming one after YOU ;) And how about the names for the stories? Are they good?

Thanks and love from me <3