I left Neverland - and I never saw an unicorn.

///Blair///

"Are you okay?" Killian asks and sits next to me, passing me a glass of water. "It's been only twenty minutes, I'm pretty sure he is okay, he is just taking longer than usual."

"Oh, shut it, we both know that if Peter Pan is scared, then we're screwed." I mutter and drink the cold water. It feels good in my throat - I didn't even realise how thirsty I was. I look around the room and close my eyes. He will be okay, he is okay. He is Peter Pan. He can do anything he wants. And if he wants to survive, that's what he is gonna do. "But he is gonna be just fine.... Right?"

"Right." I open my eyes and relief flies throw my body like... Like something that flies. A bird, yes.

A/N: BY THE WAY! I worked twice as hard as usualy for this chapter! Feedback?

"Peter!" I stand up from the couch and walk towards him, glaring him. "You look horrible!"

"What a lovely way to greet me, love." He says and winks. His left eye is on bruises and a cut is covering his right cheek. He sees the worry on my face. "Don't care about this, I can heal myself anytime I want."

"Then why don't you do it?" Killian asks and stands up next to me. "I would like to see it."

"I um..." Peter says and glares to the ground. "I just um, I'm pretty tired, you know. Tomorrow."

The tension is growing in the room. I look up to Killian and I feel slightly surprised when I see the hateful glare when he looks at Peter. And the same glare is painted on Peter's face. I wonder why they hate each others that much? I know Peter is the reason why Killian's brother is dead but this.. Hate they have seems deeper. This is not something that is based on something like that.

"I um... Killian, I think I should talk with Pan..." I look at give him and give him my best you-know-what-I-mean-look but all he does is stare at me like he has no idea what I mean. "Alone."

"Oh...." He says. "I, um... Are you sure?" He takes my hand and drags be farer away from Peter. "You know I saw how he treated you? He called you names and...-"

"I can handle him." I whisper, letting him lean closer.

"Meet me later. Tonight. After midnight." He whispers to my ear. I nod at his words and fake a smile.

"I will. Now... You can go."

He nods and leaves the room. After he closes the door a silence falls between me and Peter. After few long minutes of waiting, I look up to him and see him staring at me.

"Are you okay?" I ask and see him nodding.

"How about you?" He asks and starts to walk towards me. Before he gets too close I take few steps back, trying to avoid physical connection. I don't want him to touch me. Hurt flashes on his face but he tries to hide it with a laugh. "I... I am so sorry, okay? I just got mad, okay? I know it's not a good reason to treat you like that and I really, deeply, truly regret, okay? I feel terrible."

"Good. You should." I say and roll my eyes... "But a part of you was telling the truth. I always say that you are a horrible person but I have an ugly past too... And I am not a God, I can't judge you without being judged. I am sorry."

"I'm sorry too." He says. "And I shouldn't have... Said anything about your dad... That was... That was horrible."

"I could tell you about him, if you want to." I say and sit down on the couch. "I would actually like to talk about it. To you."

"Oh... Okay." He says and sits next to me. "I'm here."

"Okay.... I don't know where to start."

////Peter////