The second part of the sequel

This is the last time I will update the sequel here. 

I have no idea why am I doing this.

I am just crazy, baby.

HEY! I added some stuff to this chapter; Some of this shit hasn't been mentioned in the first chapter so I'll add them later. This might be little bit confusing, but let's see if you like it!

Thank you for all the votes and comments the first chapter got. LOVE YOU.

@Gantu99 BTW, even I have no idea HOW they are going to go to hell. I have no bloody idea. Or maybe I have some ideas...

Anyway, this chapter is messy, it will all make sense in the next one.

"I like this place." Felix says and lays down on a small bed. "I have no idea if we are allowed to be here, but I like it."

"We are not allowed to be here." I say and sit down on a another bed. We broke into a pretty house with few rooms. I think this house has been empty for a while.

"Today I realised that I really hate cleaning." Felix says and laughs. "I'll never do that again."

"Think about, some people do it for living." I say and see Felix rolling his eyes.

"Do we have food?" He asks and gets up from the bed. "Make me food woman!"

"I'll order a pizza... We need to make a plan, you know." I look up to Felix's eyes and smile; I am so happy that he is here with me. Losing Peter and spending few days in the damn hospital made me lose my mind. I still see that damn nightmare but I have no idea what it really means...

"I think we should meet her." Felix says. I nod my head few times, he is right. She is our only option but I have no idea what is going to happen when she sees me. She is haunting me, after all.

"First pizza, then everything else."

After an hour we leave our new house. "What if someone sees me?" I mutter. He grabs my hand and shakes his head.

"We don't have a choice, let's use small streets and avoid crowded places." I nod my head again. I am surprised about the fact how clever Felix is. I never saw him as a bright guy but he clearly uses his brains.

It's a pretty late and we don't really see anyone else until I hear a familiar female voice.

"Henry, drop it." Emma's voice says.

"FUCK." I say and turn to face Felix. "That's Emma, if she sees me she will shoot me, okay? What..-"

"C'mon Henry!" Her voice says, this time clearly closer.

"Felix....!" Then something horrible happens; Felix grabs my chin, pulls me closer and kisses me with passion. I close my eyes and try not to vomit. I hear Emma's and Henry's steps walking next to us, so I just decide to act along; I wrap my hands around his waist to make it look more real.

"Felix.."I say against his lips and unwrap my arms. "I think you can stop now."

He pulls away, out of breath, cheeks covered with a light read colour. "That was..."

"Let's go." I cut him off and start to walks towards her house. "Let's do this."

//Third P.O.V//

Blair sits down on a chair and looks around the small room. She smiles when she sees how normal this room was; A bed, table, books around the room and some pictures.

Blair has been sitting here for a while now, waiting for her to arrive home. Blair knows that no one wants to see her right now and if a wrong person walks in she will get caught. But she doesn't care.

Someone opens the door and turns on the light. Blair smiles and sees the young pretty girl.

"B-Blair..." She mutters.

"Belle." Blair says and stands up. "Hi."

"I... You are not supposed to be here." Belle says and takes few steps away from the bedroom. "I am going to call...-Ouch."

"Don't worry, that's just Felix's sword against your back." Blair says and smiles widely."He won't kill unless I tell otherwise.

"How did you get in?" Belle asks. Her whole face is as pale as a ghost. She looks down at the ground, clearly scared of Blair.

"I used the chimney, duhh.. Ho, ho, hoo, I'm a fabulous santa." Blair says and smirks widely. "I have a problem... And that's you. See, we both loosed a person we cared deeply, right? So, I have an idea."

"No." Belle says. Blair raises her eyebrows cockily. "I am not going to a deal with you. I saw you, you know. I saw what you did."

"I think that's even a better reason to join me. You've seen what I can do, you know I can make you suffer that deeply you'll wish that I'll just kill you instead."

"You killed people." Belle whispers and Blair looks down at the floor. "You set houses on fire. You made a storm, thunder, earthquake... You just lost it."

"I didn't even know I could do it." Blair whispers and feels a tear running down her cheek. "I didn't want to hurt anyone... But I have a plan. I'm going to hell and...-"

"Oh I know you are." Belle says and laughs loudly. "You are going to burn and...."

"I am a immortal." Blair says and smirks. "I can't burn. Anyway, I am going to bring back Peter and all those people I hurt... And if you help me I'll bring him back too."

Belle looks up to Blair eyes and gasps. "You'll.. What?"

"I can do it." Blair says and nods her head. "I think I've done it before, when I was a kid."

"What makes you think that? How?" Belle asks and sits down on her bed. "You could bring him back? To me? Alive and all? You've been in Hell before? How? Why?"

"I think that's why my mom left us." I whisper. "I've been seeing these dreams... I don't know. But I remember hotness from my childhood. One night, I went to bed and fell asleep. Later that night I woke up and my whole room was on fire, including me. I was on fire... My mom, Regina, ran to my room and carried me out. She cried because of the pain, the pain that I was making her feel...The day after that my mom left me."

"And you never wondered..." Belle tries to ask but I cut her off.

"I thought it was a dream. But I've been seeing a dream like that before and now.. I saw my mom in the hospital, she was wearing a t-shirt. And she had bruises on her arms, the same I caused her in my 'dream.'"

"Okay.... Weird." She says and sighs again. "So your room was on fire because...?"

"Right. My cat died few weeks before that. When my mom carried me out of our house I saw my cat following us, she... I don't know, I think I brought her back."

"Me too." Belle says, clearly approving. "But I don't know.. You scare me."

"Whatever." Blair says and rolls her eyes. "Think about it. It's not like I'm asking you to go to hell with me."

"What if it was just a dream?" She asks.

"I'm going to ask the one who knows about it." I say and roll my eyes when I see the confusion on her face. "My mom."

Check the sequel if you wanna read more.

THANK YOU for reading, have a great week.