Out Of The Woods

----Two weeks later-----

15 comments before the I starts the sequel :3

"I like the brown one and I hate the green one." Blair says and smiles. "I think it would match the curtains the green one... Disgusting." She says and sits down on the brown couch. " Plus this one... It's soft."

Killian sits down next to her and wraps his arm around her waist. "You are right... I guess we'll take this one but what if we'll take it tomorrow? I really want ice cream."

"As long as it's on you." Blair says and stands up. "But... I don't remember where we can buy ice cream... Don't you think it's funny how I still don't remember anything from my past expect you, Thomas and mom?"

Killian bites his lip and nods. He feels guilt building up in his stomach. After all, he stole Blair from Neverland and from Peter. Together they removed her memory and deleted everything. And now here they are, living in their small flat with Thomas, trying to pick a couch.

And Killian is very happy, Blair is all he wants. The problem is that he knows how this life doesn't belong to him; if they hadn't removed Blair's memory she would probably still be in Neverland, far away from him. But now she is here and he needs to make sure she is happy, that's all Peter asked.

"Keep my girl safe." Peter said and looked at Blair. There were tears in his eyes when Regina started to mess around with Blair's memory. "If something bad happens to her I'm going to kill you."

"I know." Killian said. "If something does, I hope you'll make me suffer."

"I wanna have chocolate ice cream." Blair says and licks her lips. "And cream on it."

They pay the ice creams and start to wonder around Storybrooke. The streets are quiet and everyone seem to be happy.

"Is that Emma? HI!" Blair yells and waves. Luckily Emma, Mary, David and Henry knows that her memory was removed, there's no way they'll ever tell her.

"Hi sweetie." Emma says and hugs Blair. "You look great."

"Thank you so much." Blair says and grabs Killian's hand. She doesn't know why but for some odd reason she is a little bit... careful around these people. She can swear she has seen them before, in a different situation...

"Awww." A male voice says behind her back. She sees the horror in Mary's eyes, Killian's whole body tensing next to her. Blair turns around with Killian and she sees a young male, maybe somewhere around seventeen. His hair is a brown mess and eyes... He looks so angry. His glare is the angriest Blair have ever seen... or remembers that she has seen.

But his lips... Blair frowns when she realises that those lips are familiar. That devilish smirk on his handsome face is familiar to her and she is not sure if it's a good thing.

"You both look adorable!" He says and gives Blair and Killian an ironic smile. "You seem to be happy, good for you captain Hook."

Hook? Blair thinks? Right, he has a hook instead of a hand... But nobody had ever called him Hook... But somehow she knows that she once called him that...

"We had a deal." The young male says and glares at Killian. "You weren't supposed to be with her."

"Any rule can be broken." Killian says and smiles. "They are your words, remember? Anyway, how did you get here?"

"I flew." Male says and rolls his eyes. "Daa."

"I thought you needed Henry for that." Emma says. She looks at Blair, clearly trying to choose if she should say something or not. Maybe the helpless and scared look on Blair's face made her shut up because Emma looks down at the ground and closes her mouth.