XXX:THIRTY - His Wish

Start from the beginning

"Jagi jeongie is such a good girl. I love you." I said and then kissed her cheek. I love hugging her and kissing her cheek.

"Mwah!" I said after giving her a kiss on her cheek and I am so delightful while on the other hand, Jeongyeon can't accept the fact that she lost.

She rolled her eyes and then pinched my stomach.

"Ah!" I shouted in pain and then held the part in my stomach where she pinched

"Yoo Jeongyeon doesn't accept defeat." she said proudly and then freed herself from his hug, pouted, closed her eyes, chinned up, crossed her arms and legs showing a confident and boastful posture.

"Yeah right." I said in an annoyed tone and rolled my eyes and then I just realized something and then laughed

Jeongyeon then was confused, I kept on laughing and  she was looking at me with a confused look, her brows knitted, and lips pouted. She looks cute! I just want to keep her in my pocket when she does that. So adorable!

"Why are you laughing?" she asked

"I just realized, you look like an ostrich when you raised your chin up and pouted. Your long neck was like the ostrich's and your pouted lips looks like the beak." I explained and then burst out laughing again.

She was displeased

She hit me continuously with the pillow

"How dare you Park Jimin! How dare you!" she shouted while hitting me

I covered myself with my arms

"Ah Jeongie! Stop! You were cute, don't worry. You were so adorable! Come on stop!"

"You expect me to believe you?!" she shouted and then hit me with her pillow again

"Yah! I swear you were cute!" I said

And then, she stopped hitting me and sat beside me again, with her arms and legs crossed while pouting and knitting hee brows. I smiled, she is so cute!

I pinched her cheeks and she removed my hands

"Hmph!" she said

"Aawww, baby Jeongie is mad. What can Jimin oppa do make it up with you?" I asked.

"Hmph!" she snobbed

I hugged her

"Don't worry, tomorrow, we'll go out of town, we'll go somewhere you really like." I said

"And where is that?" she asked

"Somewhere very nice." I answered

She looked at me

"Where???" she asked whining like a kid

"Its a surprise, don't worry you'll love it." I said.

She gave up and faced front again, she then blew her hair. So cute!

I then kissed her cheek and she was surprised

"Yaaaaaaaaah!!!!!" she shouted, I then ran from her and we ran like tom and jerry around the room.

"Come back here you coward!" she shouted while chasing me

"Aaaaahhhhh!"

There, we continued running around.

The next day, on our way to the destination, I drove the car while she was beside me. Just the two of us. I was driving and holding her hand with my other hand. She was examining the surroundings, trying to predict where we will go.