Chapter 12

Meanwhile at the Human Village....
Police cars were surrounding the bank preparing to breach in to save the hostages. Meanwhile at the rooftop were 6 of the Joker's men guarding the area.

"Damn! This is the best night ever!" One of the goons exclaimed.

"How come?" Another goon asked.

"You kidding me? We're going to be rich by the end of the night and the flamethrower guy that The Joker hired is going to help us kill the bat once and for all!" The first goon explained.

"Don't get too excited about that. Remember, the boss needs the money for the weapons deal later. We'll be getting those guns sooner than you think." The third goon said.

"Alright. Let's just finish cleaning up the vault if we don't want to piss off the boss." The fourth goon suggested as they all did their jobs by securing the area.

The action began when Batman/Johnny performed a drop down at one of the goons and a ground takedown knocking him out.

"Oh crap! It's the freaking bat!" The goons startled at the vigilante's surprising appearance. All of them were in their fighting positions to take Batman/Johnny down.

Batman/Johnny punched a nearby thug 3 times putting him on the ground in a temporary time while he started to punch and kick other thugs like a free flow combat.

After punching the thugs 8 times, Batman/Johnny performed a Combo Takedown at a nearby thug breaking his arm to knock him down.

Batman/Johnny stunned his cape at another thug making him dizzy and beating him down multiple times. Batman/Johnny gave him a powerful uppercut finishing the thug off.

An upcoming Joker thug was about to attack Batman/Johnny but he so fast to grab his grappling gun/Batclaw and fired at the thug. Batman/Johnny pulled the rope to grab his enemy and slammed his body to the ground.

Batman/Johnny gave the second thug a punch and flying kick at the third thug. Since all of his enemies were still on the ground trying to regain strength, Batman/Johnny performed a Multi Ground Takedown jumping high up and unleash several powerful Batarangs that immediately incapacitate those enemies

"A lot of lives could be at risk inside the bank. If I could hack into their communication channel, I can learn more." Batman/Johnny thought after he defeated some of Joker's men.

Batman/Johnny grabbed one of the goons' walkie talkie and took its encryption key in his Cryptographic Sequencer to hack into their communication channel. The Cryptographic Sequencer is a device that allows Batman/Johnny to bypass security consoles, track signals, and listen in on radio broadcasts. It only took him a couple of seconds to finally hack into their communication broadcast.

"If the cops try anything stupid, kill a few hostages." The man with the jet pack said.

"Sure thing. How long before we set the timer on the bomb?" A Joker goon asked.

"Not until the Bat-man shows! The Joker said we'll all get our bonus when we deliver the bat alive!" The man with the jet pack answered.

"Damn! The Joker's men planted a bomb inside the bank with the hostages. There's no telling how many people will die if it blows up." Batman/Johnny puts back his device back in his belt and enters the bank.