It'd been a week since the party now, they'd spent the entirety of the following day binge-watching her show. Camden blushing profusely and cringing at some parts, not because of the writing, just seeing herself act out things as someone else felt weird and Dixie made sure to remember the script word by word and quote the scenes to tease her.

It was still better than watching it with her parents. Her parents had insisted they'd watch their daughter's big breakthrough together. Her father's face at the third episode, when Kendall and Sarah went at it, made Camden sprint to the kitchen and hide until it was over. It was pretty comical considering he always used to skip these scenes, so she wouldn't see them, and now she literally was in them.

Dixie had made it more bearable. She'd waltzed into the house midway the fourth episode after she finished some meeting with her talent agency and lounged on the couch with the family that had become very accustomed to the presence of the D'Amelio girl.

It was quite a visual. Dixie seated in between her parents instead of next to her, hogging the popcorn with her gaze transfixed on the screen while Camden just curled up into herself in cringe and peeped at the screen through her fingers.

Dixie was set to fly out to Connecticut tomorrow, but she had a couple of interviews with Charli today, so she couldn't hang out until the afternoon, but it was in the afternoon that Camden was busy with her date with Nick.

Add to that that Camden had a meeting tomorrow for the entirety of the morning to plan the movie schedule and go over the technicalities, and she was excited to do what she loved, but she didn't want to leave her new-built life. Dixie's plane left at two pm which gave her the full thirty minutes to sprint over to the airport to wave her goodbye, that is if the meeting didn't run out.

It was insane that she was dreading leaving to shoot for her new movie because of this girl.

She opened Snapchat and ignored the snaps she received, scrolling through her news feed. She saw several pictures of herself but one caption caught her eye

"The HypeBanks: Camixie explained"

"That's such a shitty shipname, I can't," she mumbled chuckling to herself as she covered her face with her hand

"That's such a shitty shipname, I can't," she mumbled chuckling to herself as she covered her face with her hand. She tapped on it and some journalist launched into a speech about her relationship with the Dixie, stating they were secretly dating and Camden had to stop watching because she was laughing too hard.

It went from an analysis of their shared clothes to snippets of several posts they'd made together, but the paparazzi photo of her kissing Dixie's nose seemed to be the final reveal that supposedly confirmed their secret relationship. Oh, how she wished she could make a reaction to it, but it'd blow things out of proportion and the whole ordeal was harmless.