Six

She hurried off the couch and got to the door. She decided to leave her keys because they'd make her pockets look chunky and she didn't need them. When got to the driveway, Dixie's big ass black car was hard to miss. The D'Amelio honked at her and Camden stuck out her middle finger, not appreciating the aggressive vibes, before she made her way to the passenger seat.

"Your limousine awaits, madam," Dixie told her as she got into the car.

"Enchanté," she replied with a small smile. Dixie grinned back at her before starting up the car.

"So, I have to warn you; my friends can be a lot sometimes," she told her as she backed out of the driveway checking the mirrors.

"If they're anything like you, I'm sure we won't get along," Camden responded with a small smirk.

"Oh, they wish they were anything like me," Dixie replied,""I mean they're probably going to be all up in your face with cameras and recording everything they do, I hope you don't mind if you're in their videos."

Camden raised an eyebrow at that. "Meh," she shrugged. "If I saw me, I'd vlog me too," she flipped her hair over her shoulder and Dixie chuckled.

"For sure, better get used to it now, too. Little Cammie's blowing up on the internet."

Camden shook her head with a smile. "Not really, but bro I swear I just hit a 100k what the actual fuck."

"If you give me your insta, I'll make it a 100k plus one."

"Smooth," Camden nodded appreciatively.

"Sometimes," she shrugged

"You never told me about your sister's social media thing either, what's that about?"

"Oh," Dixie chuckled. "I don't know, it sounded weird over text. So, you know that TikTok app." Camden hummed in response before Dixie continued. "So, she'd dance on it, follow up these trends and make videos and they like blew up overnight and everyone started following her on everything."

"Wow, that's crazy,"

"Uhu, so she's like a wholeass influencer now which is why we're in LA. My friends -the ones we're going to right now- they've decided they're going to create this group of TikTokkers where we all live in this giant Mansion here in LA but they're still working on the legal procedures and the PR."

"Damn, so this app really changed your life," Camden spoke.

Dixie grinned at that glancing at her before looking back at the road. "You could say that."

"So you're going to be joining them and living here?"

"Well, my parents aren't really up for the idea of us moving in here and to be fair, neither are we. I really love my family and I'd hate to move out now, like you never know what could happen and plus, Charli's only fifteen."

"Fifteen, holy shit," Camden gaped. "Wait you never told me how old you are. Please tell me you're older, I can't be caught catching a case." She was mostly joking because the girl sure didn't look younger than fifteen.

Dixie's laugh was high pitched and contagious which instantly got Camden to laugh with her.

"Imagine," she laughed, "No, I'm eighteen."

Camden chuckled as the laughter settled down. "Legal adult and everything,"

"That's me, baby," she pointed at herself fake flexing.

Camden scrunched up her nose. "So, you're not scared that I could be like 27 or something?"

"Age ain't nothing but a number," Dixie sang and Camden had never hearded something as offpitch and false.