Two

The dark haired girl gingerly placed the lazy cat into her owners lap and moved to put Camden's seat belt but Camden slapped her hand away. "I have hands too," she bit.

"Barely," the girl retorted before she closed the passenger door and slipped around the car to her driver's seat.

"Wonder whose fault that is?" Camden replied once the stranger turned on her engine.

"Yooour ooown," The stranger sang mockingly and if she wasnt pulling out of the parking spot and it wasn't a risk hazard, she would've hit her so settled on clenching her teeth.

"Where are you going?" Camden asked as they took a turn.

"The hospital," The stranger replied.

"Dude, that not necessary it's fine," Camden sighed as she slumped in her seat.

"Are you sure?" The stranger glanced at her worriedly.

"Yeah,  they're not gonna do anything you didnt't do. I'm sure just- just take me home please."

The stranger looked her over and sighed before giving a small nod and Camden breathed out a thank you.

"Type in your adress," she said pointing at the touchscreen.

Camden was too drained to make a stalker comment so she just did as told before she slumped back into her seat and stared at the passing houses while mindelessly stroking the cat that was fast asleep in her car.

It felt like minutes she couldn't tell before they pulled up in front the all too familiar neighbourhood. When the stranger came to a stop in her driveway, luckily the gate was open so she could drive her inside.

The stranger once again made her way to the passenger seat and Camden waited for her to open the door rather thans smacking it in her face again however tempting the idea appeared. So she waited as the brunette in the black trop top and ripped black skinny jeans opened the door for her and gingerly picked up Pogo.

Camden unbuckled her seatbelt and got out closing the cardoor behind her before she strode to the garage door. She didn't have her keys with her which wasn't that big of a problem as she typed in the code and the garage door opened suit.

She didn't wait for it to open completely and bent down to get under it with the girl following her. She made her way up the stairs that led to the kitchen and glanced around for any sign of her parents. Her dad was in his Real Estate office in Chicago for the next two weeks and her mother only had a a noon shift today. She glanced at the clock and realised it 4 in the afternoon. Time flies when you're wrestling dogs and sitting shirtless with girl in a vet's bathrooms.

She beckoned the stranger into the connected broad living room. The dark haired girl was taking in the house as she made her way over to the sofa to where Camden told her to set the cat down.

The stranger straightened her back and leaned back stretch it and if Camden was confronted, she would completely deny the fact she glanced at her stomach as her muscles flexed.

"Do you want something to drink?" Camden offered, her mother's years of drilling manners into her showing.

"Nah, I'm good," the stranger declined as Camden made her way to the fridge.

The brown eyes girl gazed around the living room. She felt like she walked straight into an house depo catalogue. With the white palette interior and the window walls it reminded her of her Pinterest boards. She walked closer to the wall that held picture frames. She couldn't contain her smile as she glanced at the picture of Camden's 7th birthday party. The child in the picture was wearing a bald cap and a grey suit and a grey moustache that was smudged with cake along with most of her face. She'd absolutely demanded to have a Dr. Phill themed party.