Five

The next day made her regret ruining her sleeping schedule, but she knew if she had to chance to do it over again she wouldn't change a thing. Her alarm haunted her as it echoed in her mind while she brushed her teeth lazily in her bathrobe. She tried to at least look presentable, but make up wasn't really her forte because god knew her skin colour changed everyday. She threw on an oversized Champion sweater she'd stolen from one of her friend and took the towel out of her hair. She put on some loose fitting mom jeans and shoved her feet in her worn out sneakers trying to get them on by stomping down the stairs because she felt too lazy to bend over.

"Good morning, Shrek," her mother spoke, glancing up from her phone as she sipper her coffee.

Camden narrowed her eyes at her, "Morning, mother."

I mean, she technically said brought it onto herself. Her mother raised an eyebrow at her. "Are you going to make the interview?"

Camden hummed as she moved over to the key hanger where her car key was strewn on. She skipped breakfast almost everyday, she always felt nauseous in the morning so at most she'd have a coffee, but she expected there to be some at the shoot.

"Yeah, it's fine. I have somewhere to be after though, so I won't be home till late."

Her mother frowned at her, but nodded.

"Bye!" she called as she walked out the door hearing a faint response as she shut it.

She took a deep breath when she grabbed her steering her nerves filling her body. "Come on Camz. You're a bad bitch, one shoot can't kill you." She pulled out of the driveway turning up her Spotify playlist. She drummed her fingers on the steering wheel and sang along to her music.

When she she walked through the entrance of the building, she saw sophisticated looking people walk around typing on their tablets and talking on the phone all around her she felt the nerves rack up her body again as she felt underdressed.

A woman in a pencil skirt and a blazer directed her up the elevator to the 12th floor and she drummed her feet nervously as she moved up. When the doors opened up she was met by the fantastic sight of her Chase chasing Rudy down the hall and tripping when he tried to tackle him while Madison recorded it and she felt a whole lot better as a grin spread over her face.

"Dorks," she called out as she walked onto the floor.

"Camz!" she heard Madelyn call before she was tackled into a hug herself.

Camden wrapped her arms around the girl who acted like she hadn't seen her in months despite having met up three days ago as a grin spread on her face.

She quickly joined the rest of the group as Madelyn kept an arm around her shoulders guiding her past the white curtain with the light set up to the set interview benches.

"Good, you're here," she turned around to see Eden her manager approach her. "Sweety, those bags under your eyes aren't designer. What did I tell you about getting your beauty sleep in? You have to take care of yourself."

Camden pursed her lips at the lecture as she was pushed to the make up chair where a lady was already awaiting her with a primer spray in her hand. She got the same comments scolding her about the lack of sleep as the lady worked on her face. "Stunning," she said as finished up with a smile and spun the chair for Camden to get a look at herself. All her flaws were erased and she looked done up to perfection and she couldn't help but feel good about herself.

"Wow, that's amazing, thank you much, Rosa" she thanked the curly haired woman who shot her wink in the mirror.

"Now," Rosa began as she pulled up the rack of clothes. "I like your outfit, but it's too casual. So i was thinking maybe you would look even better with this." She pulled out a low rise light Denim jeans that flared at the bottom flares and white flames at the undercut. "And we'd pair it with this shirt," she showed her the long sleeved fluffy white crop top. Camden nodded animatedly at the sight, "Holy shit, they look dope."