Fifteen

After the launch of her show, Camden's career skyrocketed. Her social media following surged, and she had a staggering 950k by the end of the week. Her TikTok account held triple the following due to the association with the two D'Amelio's in her ridiculous videos. She was stalking her own account to see what other people would encounter when they found her profile.

@camdenamira

@camdenamira

69 Following               2.8M Followers           80.2M Likes

Her last video was a dumb rendition of the No Idea song where she just tried to hit all the moves to the beat with Madelyn, finishing off with a Woah. It seemed more of a parody than anything. Neither girl were proper dancers.

She was scrolling through the comments that ranged from the real-life shipping of the two co-stars to the fans praising her like she was Jesus. Some were demanding where Dixie was and saying Dixie was punching the air. Others were telling her to stick to acting while the rest asked to stick things in her.

She shuddered at some disturbing comments before tapping the soundbar, and she found her video to be the third most liked under the song. Charli's was first, and she saw Dixie in the second one but it wasn't her profile, she'd stalked her enough to know what videos she'd posted. No, this was Tayler's profile.

Camden narrowed her eyes at her screen

Camden narrowed her eyes at her screen. She felt off about the video. She couldn't tell if she was envious because she missed Dixie or because of her close relationships with the other members.

It felt ridiculous that she missed her considering she saw her yesterday when Dixie texted her to come over, telling her she impulsively felt the need to temporarily dye her hair blue. She'd even talked Camden into dyeing a few strands. She was sure her manager would hang her for it, considering she wasn't supposed to drastically alter her appearance keeping in my mind she had a following season, and she got potentially cast for two new roles.

She felt her stomach stir at the thought of not seeing Dixie for longer than a day which hadn't ever happened in the past month since they started hanging out.