Eleven

"Hey, don't do anything I wouldn't do," Charli called with a full mouth from the where she was sitting in the kitchen. She was nibbling on her burger when she noticed the two girls standing at the door, waiting for Nick. She waved a finger at them as the rest of the group turned to look at them. "And if something goes wrong, text me and we'll come get you just in case you do the thing that I wouldn't do," she repeated looking pointedly at Dixie, obviously talking about the drinking part of the party.

"Yes, mother," Dixie saluted her like a soldier while Camden nodded with a cheeky smile.

"Ready?" Nick said as he made his way down the stairs.

"We have been for the past fifteen minutes, but the princess had to get all dolled up," Dixie snipped, pointedly shooting Nick a sarcastic smile. He repeated her sentence mockingly and they started shoving each other so Camden rolled her eyes and walked outside leaving them be. When they noticed she'd left, they shoved each other off, trying to get to the door first, effectively stumbling through it.

"You're such losers," Camden tutted leaning against the car. "Do we Uber or is someone down to be the DD?"

Nick and Dixie shared a glance, it'd been a fucking long while since they'd gone to go to a proper party, so neither of them felt like being the only sober one left. It would suck to babysit the others, but she was fairly confident in their maturity levels. She knew they wouldn't act too messy or do anything irresponsible. Or at least, she was hoping for it.

"I don't wanna be Bob," Dixie shook her head and so did Nick, agreeing with her. "Uber it is," Camden nodded as she typed away on her phone.

Nick propped his phone against a statue in the front garden and asked them to join a ridiculous TikTok to pass time as they waited. The shot just made him look like a Casanova with both girls on his arms and Camden bit his shoulder when his hand dipped too low which received a pretty comical reaction from Nick. Dixie proceeded to record one too with the bad bitches to the right sound. The girls proceeded to push and shove each other away fighting over who'd get on the right side, before Dixie tripped over a loose brick and took both of them down. Then Nick jumped to the right side of the frame and danced around smoothly, completely ignoring the groans coming from the heap of limbs on the floor. He laughed once the recording stopped and helped the girls up.

"Graceful," he remarked as he pulled Dixie up. She proceeded to punch his shoulder, the same one Camden had bit and his face was contorted laughably as he gaped at her in betrayal. Dixie went to grab her phone while deciding whether to post it or not as Camden's phone pinged with the uber alert.

"Guys, he's here," she told them as she brushed the dirt of the fall off. They followed her through the gate of the Hypehouse to the small black minivan that awaited them with the engine still going.

She called shotgun and then Nick fought her over it and to his surprise, she told him he could have the seat. This effectively had backfired his plan, considering he wanted to sit beside her in the back. He grumbled as he got it, but Dixie wasn't complaining when she watched it go down. It took them about 15 minutes to get there. When they were walking into the venue, Camden could feel the drumming of the bass in her core. It was hectic. People were strewn outside, it reminded her of a frat house.

When they walked inside a couple of people recognised her and greeted her with a wave. It was mostly the entirety of the cast members, LA groupies, a load of other actors and celebrities that had found themselves invited. It wasn't exactly a lowkey party.

A lot of the faces were familiar, but she failed to link them to names and as she was pondering over a familiar actor looking guy's name Rudy appeared in front of her causing her to startle when he excitedly clapped his hand on her shoulder. "She's here, everybody!" He yelled out into the crowd effectively causing the people to erupt in uproar of cheer whether they recognised her or not.