Nine

When they got to the kitchen where all the ruckus was she saw Charli sitting on the kitchen island with plasters and wires attached to her stomach. Camden's eyes grew wider as she took in the scene. Alex, having heard them arrive, turned the camera on them and zoomed in on their comically perplexed expressions.

Camden marched over to the kitchen island and scooped Charli up in her arms holding her like a baby while Charli burst out laughing, but didn't protest.

Alex's camera followed Camden. "What are you doing?" he laughed.

"You're not harming an innocent child for content."

He cackled at her serious expression along with most of the group behind him.  "It's totally harmless, it's a birth simulator. Wanna try?"

"I'd rather not fry and scramble my eggs for the chance that I might want kids later," she dismissed as Alex laughed hysterically.

"Wait, that can happen?" Charli asked wide-eyed, turning to look at Alex warily.

"No, Charli. Don't worry about it. It's fine, the boys did it," he pointed to some random boys that Camden wouldn't be able to name if she was held at gunpoint.

"Oh, okay," Charli nodded finding reassurance in his words.

"So, you've completely consented to this?" Camden asked the fifteen year old cautiously. The TikTok star nodded animatedly.

Camden leaned in to whisper in her ear, "If they're holding you hostage and forcing you to say this, blink twice."

Charli gazed back up with eyes as big bugs, doing her utter best as not to blink as the vlogboy cackled like a hyena.

Camden looked the girl over, whose eyes were twitching from holding them open so big so long before she nodded in approval and set her back down on the island. The TikTok star clapped excitedly as Camden moved to stand next to Dixie to watch it go down.

"Nice," Dixie nodded at her.

"I try," she replied, her focus still on the sister.

"She has no tolerance for pain," Dixie shook her head and Alex turned the camera on her. "Oh, this is gonna be awesome," he snickered as Charli laughed along with him.

The brunette girl that was always with Alex adjusted the settings on the machine as Charli held up her shirt.

"Do I need to show my stomach?" Charli asked Alex, who in return frowned in amusement, "No, this isn't TikTok."

That one made Camden crack up as Charli gaped at him. "I don't feel anything," she said when the brunette told her it was on the fourth setting. "It feels like pinches and needles," she frowned but didn't contort more than that.

When Alex told the brunette to punch it to the highest level Charli physically contorted in pain, but the rest of the group was laughing and Camden chewed her lip anxiously before they turned the machine off.

Alex zoomed the camera in on Camden seeing as she had the most nervous reaction, "Hey, Camden! Why don't you give it a try?"

Camden stared at the camera dead-ass and Alex laughed with group before he turned around, having received his answer.

"I'll swing," she threatened as Dixie was laughing too.

All of a sudden an arm wrapped around her shoulder and she turned to see Nick had appeared, so she didn't make move to pull away. "Yeah, watch it, she has a mean right hook," Nick hyped her up and she couldn't help but smile at him as she leaned back into him to which he replied with a cheeky boyish smile of his own.