Part 13 Epilogue

At the Happy Hotel

Katie Killjoy: "Is this thing on? Oh Hell with it, Tom! I'm here at the ever so popular, Happy Hotel, where inside, demons from all around the corners of Hell are coming to try their best, at being redeemed!" 

Katie Killjoy talks into the microphone at the camera as she approaches the hotel entrance.

Katie Killjoy: "And to think we made fun of this idea that we thought was so 'shitty' actually turned out to be a hit! Let's head inside and find the owners shall we?" 

Katie says as she motions the camera man to walk through the front door with her.

Inside the hotel are an array of demons, from all corners and places from Hell. Each a different size, each a different reason, and each, eager to see what all the fuss is about. 

Katie makes her way through the crowd, shoving and plowing through the demons like a football player, scanning the room for any sign of the owners.

Katie Killjoy: "Out of the WAY you little shi- Oh! It looks like we found one of them!" 

Katie shouts out to the camera man as she sees Charlie at the reception desk, answering questions from demons. Katie makes her way to the desk, microphone in hand and approaches Charlie, who looks at her with a look of "oh no".

Katie Killjoy: "Charlie Morningstar ladies and gentlemen! The girl who proved us all wrong, and is now running a successful hotel! Say, how do you feel about all of this Miss Morningstar!?" 

Katie yells into the microphone before shoving it in Charlie's face, awaiting a reply.

Charlie: "Oh.. hey Miss Killjoy, it's unique to see you again, and to answer your question, it feels amazing." 

Charlie says while smiling, clearly happy that Katie Killjoy is here to interview her about it, since Katie was one of the many doubters.

Katie Killjoy: "Listen honey, about that tv debacle, that was just to get some ratings ya know? Besides, I hear Heaven is all the rage when compared to Hell. So! How about letting me in, you know for old times sakes?" 

Katie asks Charlie, worried she might decline her request of becoming a guest at the hotel.

Charlie: "Y-you want to be redeemed? But I thought you found it a terrible idea." 

Katie Killjoy: "Oh it was, and in all honesty, it still is, BUT it's popping and trending, so I want, no, I NEED in. Besides I hear the Angels in Heaven are total studs." 

Katie begins to laugh at her joke, still wanting an answer from Charlie.

Charlie: "Oh well, of course you can join! It's for anyone and everyone!" 

Charlie tells her excitedly, happy that her doubters are now becoming her supporters.

Katie Killjoy: "Fantastic! Well Tom, you can run the show by your damn self cause I'm on my way to salvation, see ya later suckers!" 

Katie drops the microphone and ditches the camera man as she begins signing up at the desk.

(Y/n) begins walking up to the desk, to check on how Charlie is doing with all the new recruits, as Katie looks up from signing her paper to see him approach. Her mouth drops, seeing his tall stature and nice dressed attire, to her, he was like a knight, coming to rescue her from a dragon. Katie stays there frozen, before shaking her head and coming back to reality to introduce herself to (Y/n).

Katie Killjoy: "Well hello there handsome! Why you must be one of the Angels that come down here from time to time, I'm Katie. Katie Killjoy."