Part 11 The Proof of Love

(Y/n): "Rarrrrrrrrrhh" 

(Y/n) yells out throwing a fist engulfed in white flames at one of the demons that begun attacking them, making the demon fly backwards hitting the stone wall. A demon from behind (Y/n) started charging at him, but (Y/n) heard him coming and knelt down a little to jump high in the air, using his wings to remain in the air, as the demon stumbled and fell down, missing (Y/n). (Y/n) took flight and flew towards another group of demons that entered through another door, using his feet, he extended his leg forward, and knock them down like dominoes.

Landing softly, his wings closing back up, he turns around frantically to see if any else are coming his way. Once in the clear, he starts running down the hall, turning around the corner to find Alastor, dealing with a large group of demons, using his cane, his legs, and simple side steps, he makes it look like a dance how he is combating the demons that surround him. After such smooth movements and fluent attacks, all demons were soon disposed of by Alastor, who turns to see (Y/n) come around the corner.

Alastor: "Any sign of our dear Charlie yet?" 

Alastor asks (Y/n), dusting off his coat with his cane.

(Y/n): "No! Still looking..." 

(Y/n) yells out, looking around seeing if he missed anything, until he saw another path leading to a hallway.

(Y/n): "I'm going to try that way! See if you can find another path!" 

(Y/n) yells out to Alastor as he begins his sprint towards the hallway entrance hoping he can find Charlie soon. 

Alastor: "Very well buckaroo! I will keep these devils at bay as well!" 

Alastor yells out as he turns to see another wave of demons come his way.

Alastor: "Showtime fellows!" 

With a disturbing smile, Alastor exclaims out loud, before shifting into a smoke form large enough to cover the entire room, only his blood shot red eyes visible in the cloud. He rushes forward, engulfing the demons one by one, screams of agony and pain being produced from the smoke. After a bit, he transforms back to normal, the smoke subsiding from the room, showing nothing but bones and guts left on the floor. The demons were completely evaporated by him, so he adjusts his spectacle and begins running to find another path him and (Y/n) haven't discovered yet.

(Y/n) was sprinting and flying his way down the narrow hall, opening every door he came across, hoping one would lead to where Charlie was. He was angry, frustrated, and most of all, scared. Angry that he had to deal with these demons that were making things so much harder for him, and frustrated that Lucifer Morningstar brought them into a trap, and scared as to if Charlie is okay or not. 

(Y/n) remembers vividly in his mind how God always advised against punishing and hurting demons as a last resort, but this current situation made him erase the worry of how God will react from his mind. He needed to find Charlie, and quick.

Coming to a door, (Y/n) stopped and slammed through it using his shoulders, making it open suddenly.

(Y/n): "Charlie!? Are you in here!?" 

(Y/n) yells out, only to be met with silence and an empty room, he looked over it again, making sure he didn't miss anything before grunting in disappointment and moving on to the next door.

(Y/n): "Heavens, where are you Charlie?..." 

(Y/n) said to himself, worried beyond relief. He shuttered at the thought of Charlie being hurt, but by her own father? He tried to keep thoughts of that out of his head because right now his main focus was finding Charlie and stopping any harm that was coming her way, if any. As (Y/n) sprinted around a corner, he was met with a line of demons awaiting him, all of different sizes, different colors, and all looking ready to annihilate. Clenching his fists and gritting his teeth, his eyes filling with anger, he groans at the sight.