Part 10 The King of Hell

After taking Alastor's portal, which transported Charlie, (Y/n), and Alastor, they arrived in a blink in a giant room, gray in color, with a red floor. It looked like a castle, which would be appropriate since Charlie's father, Lucifer Morningstar, was after all the King of Hell. Charlie felt uneasy, as her mind filled with numerous questions as to what her father could possibly want. 

Charlie: "Well... here we are, my dad's castle." 

Charlie explains to both (Y/n) and Alastor, who never had the opportunity to meet with Charlie's father, so she answered any questions she could before they could have the chance to inquire her about him.

(Y/n): "Have any idea as to why your father wants to speak with you?" 

(Y/n) asks, which makes Charlie look down in saddened way, and (Y/n) instantly regrets asking it because of her somber reaction.

Charlie: "I-it's still confusing to me as I'm sure it is to all of you. After I left the family to pursue this dream of mine, he seemed like he never wanted to see me ever again. He always did act distant around me when I was growing up..." 

Charlie says in a tone clearly filled with disappointment and sorrow.

She always felt like she was never enough for him, always feeling like everything she did, disappointed him. When Charlie came up with the idea of opening a hotel as a way to diminish the annual cleansing, her father would always do his best to strive her away from such "foolishness", it would hurt Charlie how he never supported her dreams.

Suddenly, a door in the same room they were in opens up, with a large group of demons, neatly one by one walking out, surrounding Alastor, Charlie and (Y/n). A sense of paranoia overcame (Y/n), along with Charlie as she was wondering why her father hasn't greeted them. Alastor pays close attention to each and every demon that walks through the door, his pupils the only thing moving on his body.

Alastor: "Be on your guard sports, all these fellows for us three, this seems quite unusual." 

Alastor whispers to Charlie and (Y/n), who agree that this is beyond strange.

Then, after the final demon walks through the door, a silhouette of a man can be seen, a bright light behind him, making his entrance even more entrancing. He begins his walk towards the three, a cane in his hand, similar like Alastor's though he is using it for walking rather than for show. As he approaches closer, the light behind him dims, revealing who it is, Lucifer Morningstar, Charlie's father. 

Rather than a smile and excitement of seeing one of her parents, Charlie just stands there, her arms crossed, awaiting what her dad has to say, and what he wants. (Y/n) stands at attention, keeping his eye closely on Mister Morningstar. (Y/n) has heard very little of Lucifer, only that he knows he rules Hell as their King, but beyond that, throughout all the years as an Agent of Heaven, he never has seen him in person. The resemblance between him and his daughter Charlie is unique, they both share similar characteristics such as rosy cheeks and yellowish eyes, their hair also seems to be similar in color, Lucifer's obviously has shorter hair. He donned a flamboyantly loud attire, with a white tailcoat suit, mixed with the colors red and pink, he also wore a large top hat. He looked like a salesman if (Y/n) every saw one in Hell. Alastor, being as courteous as always, bows down when he approaches, paying respect to his King.

Then grinning a wicked smile, Lucifer Morningstar waves his arms out, like he was wanting an embrace.

Lucifer Morningstar: "Daughter! It is so good to see you, come, give your father a hug!" 

Lucifer exclaims out loud, extending his arms waiting for Charlie to accept his invitation in a hug.

Charlie still with her arms crossed shakes her head slightly, declining the hug.

Hazbin Hotel - Charlie x Male Angel Reader [OUTDATED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें