Part 5 The Angel and the Demon

(Y/n) watched as the door closed, leaving him to finally get some rest. 

It was quite the productive day, being tasked by God, getting into an altercation, meeting the staff of Happy Hotel, coming up with ideas and gaining Charlie, and hopefully Vaggie's, trust. Yet the real work has yet to begin, for coming up with ideas was just the stepping stone of making the Happy Hotel become something so much greater. He would have to use his powers to the best of his abilities to not only, make this place better, but to find a way to help Charlie convince and attract the denizens of Hell. Before bed however, (Y/n) removed his pager that he kept within his coat pocket to page God on his update, and to let him know that he will be staying at the hotel rather than returning to Heaven. 

God: "Ah, (Y/n), my child, how was the meeting?"

(Y/n): "It was excellent, though this hotel is in terrible shape. I had to use some of my abilitiess to fix the lobby, but other than that, it's a very ideal building. We brainstormed an array of ideas that we will continue tomorrow, which brings me to telling you that... I'll be staying here until the job is done..."

This made God give (Y/n) a puzzled look, for he didn't at all need to be this devoted to his task.

God: "You don't need to go that far my child. I'm sure they understand you coming back up to Heaven to rest."

(Y/n): "Well... it was their idea actually. Well, Charlie's idea mostly."

God: "Charlie?"

Remembering that God only knew Charlie by her first name, Charlotte, (Y/n) corrected and explained himself.

(Y/n): "Charlotte, she likes to go by Charlie, but yeah she... she convinced me."

God: "I see, quite the charmer she must be to convince you to stay at her hotel then."

He chuckled a bit which made (Y/n) feel a little weird how he worded that. It had nothing to do with charm, it just seemed like the easy thing to do, because Charlie did have a valid point that staying here would be beneficial in the long run.

(Y/n): "Well... I mean, it seems easier, not having to teleport back and forth..."

God: "(Y/n), I was just giving you a hard time. Perhaps it is best you stay there until the hotel is a success. That and it will make 'Charlie', happy. Anyway, I will let you rest, you must have had a hard day. Do keep me updated in your status. I shall speak with you again my child."

With that, God transported some of (Y/n)'s clothes and equipment through a smaller portal, (Y/n) said thank you and goodbye to God, hanging up the pager and unpacking his gear and clothes, setting them aside for when he needs them. 

Meanwhile down in the lobby

Charlie was about to make her way to the lobby room to let everyone know that she was going to bed, when she was interrupted by a knock on the door. Excited, thinking it was perhaps another demon coming to help she opened the door without even peeking through the window to see who it is first.

Back in room 49

Before removing his suit to change into his pajamas, (Y/n) spread out his wings to stretch and relieve them for he had not used them at all today besides flying to meet with God this morning, and they needed to be let freed. (Y/n) finally changed into his pajamas before removing the top layer of the bed sheets to tuck himself in, satisfied that the bed was as comfortable as it looked, and slowly his eyes begun to close as he drifted to sleep. When suddenly, a loud and enormous rumbling can be heard, so loud and enormous in fact that it shook the whole foundation of the hotel, making (Y/n) quickly get out of bed and run down the flight of stairs to see what's going on.