Part 9 The Happy Hotel

Lilith Morningstar lived up to her word, and her word was pivotal, for after her meeting with her daughter Charlie and the staff of Happy Hotel, a day passed and soon when morning came, she used her influence and good grace to spread a message to all of Hell.

On every screen and radio across Hell

Lilith Morningstar: "Dear subjects of Hell and beyond, I am your Queen, and I come bearing a message to all who should listen. My dearest daughter has recently opened an establishment aimed at offering you all a chance at redemption. I know most of you find that very unappealing, but do ask yourself this critical question. What is better? Staying in a place where it's inevitable to one day be butchered by Hell's annual cleansing, or to at least consider and partake at least once, in a task to better find refuge away from this, Hell. Now, being your Queen, I can safely say without any sort of backlash that Hell isn't exactly the most, safest of places. Now some of you enjoy the danger, and simply love the adrenaline of the lifestyle Hell provides. But do your Queen the request of at least giving Happy Hotel a chance. And if that wasn't nice enough... then if you don't consider or take a chance with Happy Hotel, then I will have you impaled on a spike... Thank you my subjects, and do take care." 

Lilith's voice echoes out throughout all media and devices.

Hell's denizens and residents heed her words, some were willing while others still doubted, but even so, most respected Lilith Morningstar as their Queen so they couldn't just ignore what she said. So with everyone in Hell listening in, a majority agree, some reluctantly and some willingly, and begin to make their way to Happy Hotel, to see what their Queen sees in it that they don't.

Back at Happy Hotel prior to the message

Vaggie was rumbling through the lobby, her eye scanning the room prominently looking for the hotel's owner, Charlie. After looking thoroughly, she couldn't seem to find her, along with (Y/n) for that matter. 

Vaggie: "Hey Husk, do you know where Charlie is? Haven't seen her at all this morning."

Husk: "No, I've been here, drinking, now go away."

With a scolding tone, Husk barks at Vaggie, which makes her retaliate with grabbing his beer bottle, and smashing it against his face, it shattering and knocking him over with a grunt and a thud.

Vaggie: "Idiot"

Getting no help from Husk, Vaggie went over and asked Nifty, who was dusting off some shelves right above the receptionist's desk. 

Vaggie: "Nifty, seen Charlie anywhere? She's nowhere to be found."

Twisting her head, Nifty stares down at Vaggie as she was on the shelf, and hops off, landing on the desk, staring at Vaggie eye to eye.

Nifty: "No haven't! Wait! Actually, no no nevermind, OH WAIT, I... hmmm... yes I have! She went... uhhh, what was the question again?"

Rolling her eye, Vaggie was clearly not getting anywhere talking to Vaggie when Angel Dust came up from behind, wrapping a couple of his arms around Vaggie as to surprise her, but this only startled her and as a result, she instantly grabbed Angel Dust's arms and flipped him over her.

Angel Dust: "Ahh you dumb bimbo, what was that for?"

Seeing it was just Angel Dust, Vaggie smiles because she didn't like him much, but she was angry why he tried to sneak up on her.

Vaggie: "You bastard, why did you come from behind?"

Angel Dust: "Because I heard you rambling on about Charles and came to shut you up and tell you that she went out with (Y/n)."