They were able to push off a safe distance. Suddenly the lacrima started to glow, it was very bright for everyone to be able to see what was going on. It blew everyone away, luckily the exceed helped the others from flying off.

"If the lacrima is gone, does that mean...?" Luca questioned as he grew anxious to find out anything.

"Don't worry. They're all safe and sound." A familiar voice spoke up. Luca turn to see Mystogan was here. Happy asked if it would go back to normal. Mystogan said that they are safe and by doing so it's over.

Every exceed was happy to have their home safe, Luca was glad that his family wasn't hurt. He looked up to see Mystogan talking to panther lily, he went up and said

"Thank you for keeping our family safe."

Mystogan was happy to see Luca smile, he turn to Panther Lily saying how he was able pay pack for what he did. Panther lily was happy to seeing him, but it was interrupted by a laser stabbing him through the stomach. Everyone panicked about the situation.

The kings guard were coming after them, Mystogan announced himself to be the prince. Everyone was shock except for Luca knowing about it. A voice was heard and it turn out to be the king.

"You have some nerve, to run off for seven years and suddenly waltz back in like nothing happen." The king said.
"Your a traitor and as such you must be punish, just like your brother." Mystogan flinch for a moment not knowing what he did to his brother, but asks him to surrender.

The king shows himself to be in a dragon armor. And for him to send the guards to catch the exceed.

 And for him to send the guards to catch the exceed

*Luca point view*

Me, Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel jumped down to attack the armor dragon. I got to attack the dragon below the stomach, while the others destroy different areas.
"Water dragon: tsunami fangs"
"Sky dragon: ROAR"

The four of us are now facing the armor dragon.

"Pretty impressive job, kiddo"
"Thank you, but I'm sure the three of you can cause a whole lot more damage than I can"
"Geezer, your going to regret hurting my cat."

"Look alive guys, it's time to show him what a dragon slayer can really do." I said to them. I could tell Wendy enchanted her magic on us because it felt like my body was getting lighter, giving us a boost.

Making me fly faster, I was able to make some attack but it didn't look damage. It look like it was about to attack Wendy but I was able to stop it.

"Water dragon: water barrier"

A little of water a was surrounding her before the missile could hit her. Another missile were released but Natsu tried to stop them, turning out to be explosive. Natsu got to eat the flames from the explosives, while Gajeel got to eat the armor.

Getting the king to grow angry, I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. He was gaining magic from the air and absorbing it from the armor. By doing so, we tried to hit but it wouldn't budge. It was able to hit us back, making the rest of us get hurt a lot.

He kept saying we shouldn't use our magic since he's going to use it for destruction, but I'm not planning on it. As he continues to absorb magic, Gajeel surprisingly gave us a good idea.

"Water dragon!"
"Fire dragon!"
"Iron dragon!"
"Sky dragon!"

"ROAR!!!!"

Causing a huge explosion, we thought we beaten him but it turn out he dodge it. He was using his canon on us but luckily I was able to block it for the others, except myself.

"Water dragon: Wave of shield"

I stumbled a little but I was still standing. My body hurts so bad and my muscles in hand ache more. I honestly don't want to see my family taken away.
"Is that the best you can do?! Hit me again and see what happens!!" I yelled as a challenge.

He used the feet to stomp me, I was able to stop it and it was suddenly getting lifted higher. I turn to see Natsu helping me push it off.
Kicked us high off about to fall, Gajeel called to us to get ready. I hollered at Wendy to use her roar on the both of us, by doing so we were able to aim towards him and hit him.

"Fire dragon: sword horn"
"Water dragon: whirlpool spear"

We finally were able to defeat the king. I looked up the sky to see the floating sky were falling. I ended up coughing a lot, I think blood came out of my mouth.

"Woah Luca, you okay?" Natsu asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine let's get to the kingdom to see what's going on" I said to him and the other two.