4 -Mystical Girl-

Mikey's Pov
The girl jumped from the rooftop. I was watching her with a shock. I saw a light. Light was coming from the girl. After that everything went black.
...............
Leo's Pov
The signal was coming from the krang lab. We all worried. After that we arrived the krang lab and we saw that everything was crushed. "MİKEY" Raph was yelling and I saw my little brother was lying as an unconsions. I ran to my brother. "Mikey, open your eyes" I was looking my brother than I heard donnie. "We need to take him to my lab." After that we went to the lair.

In the Lair
Raph's Pov
We put mikey on the bed in the lab. " Why is he not waking up" Donnie answered " calm down raph, I don't think he has any injures." Leo talked " Raph, ı know we have problems and we want same thing. Our brother's safety so lets don't argue and If we argue lets not show this to our baby brother." He was right. " you are right" " GUYS" Donnie was yelling. " He is waking up" We rushed into the lab. Mikey slowly opened his eyes.
Mikey's Pov
I slowly opened my eyes and saw my brothers infront of me. I said "Hi guys." Raph quickly talked " Mikey, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings" Leo and Raph said "We are sorry too" I smiled "don't worry dudes. I forgive you" Donnie talked again " Mikey, can you tell us what happened in the Krang's lab" I didn't want to remember and I wondered who was that girl. "Okay. Krang kidnapped me. They wanted to take my mutagen because we destroyed their mutagens. They put me in cell and I was so scared. I w-wanted you guys." I began to cry. Then raph hughed me and I hugged him back. "We are sorry Mikey. Can you continue the story?" "O-okay, I was trying to find a way to escape, after that I saw a girl on the rooftop. She was a ninja. The light was coming from her and everything went black. I think she saved my life." Leo talked " Do you remember her face or what was she wearing?" "She was wearing a black suit and black mask was covering her mouth. Her eyes were glowing red. She was kinda beautiful." Raph yelled " DON'T TRUST HER MİKEY. YOU WERE UNCONSİOUS WHEN WE FOUND YOU." I flinched and leo relised that. "Stop it Raph. Don't you see he is scared. Don't yell at him." I didn't want to make Raph angry. "It is okay leo" raph apologized to me.
Raph's Pov
I didn't want to scare Mikey. I was angry to that girl. My brother was unconsious because of her. Mikey said that she saved his life but I didn't believe it.

Mystical Girl Pov
I am lucia. I'm a kunoichi. I'm 15 years old. My goal is saving the mutants from the krangs. Today I saved a mutant ninja turtle. He was cute. By the way I hate krangs. They killed my parents. My mom was a mutant and my dad was a human so I have mystical powers. Krangs wanted to kidnapped me. My parents protected me but they died. I will get my revenge on them and protect all the mutants in this town. I'm like a mutant but I'm in human form.
.....................
Sorry about the short chapter. New chapter will be long.
See you guys. Have a nice day.