EIGHT

"Good behavior? What the fuck is good behavior?" The Ex-Mayor, Jael Davis, yells in anger has news gets to him about Nico's release.

"He is been out for days now." His assistant, Tony, says to him.

"That little shit always finds ways to get out situations." Jael slams his hands on his table. "He knows a lot about my business, Tony. I taught him a lot."

"Do you think he will come after you?" Tony asks.

Moments like this, Jael wishes he is still in power to send Nico from the hole he crawled out from. "He will be smart not to." Jael raises his head and looks at Tony, "I want you to go check on Aryan. Ensure that she is where she is supposed to be."

"Okay, Sir." Tony nods before walking away.

"These fucking Baileys are always a pain in my behind," Jael mutters.

~~~

The Bailey's home, at 12:53 am, a scream is heard which wakes everyone one up and sends everyone rushing towards the direction of the noise. They rush in to see Gianna at the corner of the room, staring all over the room in terror.

"What happened?" Jacob asks.

"I heard something flying," Gianna says.

They all stop to hear or see what she is seeing and they did.

"Those are insects," Beth says with a straight face, not finding Gianna's dramatics funny.

"I know," Gianna says in horror.

Nico leans on the wall in silence watching the drama play out.

"If you don't want insects in your room, don't always open your windows to let them in." Sarah snaps.

Beth groans when she hears David's loud cry coming from her room, "See what you have caused, princess." Beth says in anger as she walks out. The sleepy twins follow Beth out of the room.

Seeing everyone's face, Gianna realizes she might have been a tad dramatic.

"How about, you come and sleep in my room. Tomorrow, we will fumigate your room." Jacob offers as he stretches his hands forth for Gianna to take.

Nico rolls his eyes at his brother's offer.

"That will be great." Gianna takes his hand. "Thanks,"

Sarah scoffs before walking out, Nico follows shortly after.

"She acts like a fucking diva," Sarah says walking into her room. Nico lets out a low laugh as he walks past Sarah's room and heads to the basement.

~~~

The next morning Gianna walks into the dining room, ready to apologize but the second she takes a seat, the girls start to mock her.

"Haaa... Sarah yells.

"What?" Beth says already laughing.

"I hear something flying. We are all going to die." Sarah puts her hand on her head dramatically as she leans on Beth.

"Oh no," Beth puts her hand on her chest feigning fear.

Everyone on the table burst into laughter, in the exception of Gianna who is convinced they all gossiped about her before her arrival.

"Guys, it's not funny," Jacob says trying to maintain a straight face but he ends up laughing out.

Gianna glares at her only friend in the house who is supposed to be on her side.

"You are right, it's not. It took me an hour to get David back to sleep." Beth scowls at her.

"I am so sorry guys." Gianna apologizes.