The one with Draco fainting a bit and where a secret gets out

Out of all those people that ran in, Draco looked extremely tired. He looked like he was going to collapse.

"Thank Merlin you lot are okay! Good thing Professor R was here, I wouldn't have been so worried if I knew he was here." Draco gave out a smile and looked at all of us once again as if he was checking us for injuries, then he spotted Sirius.

Sirius sort of pranced over to him and worriedly gave out a whine.

Draco gave a heartfelt smile and bent down to give him a hug but before he did, he fell forward. And guess who caught him?

That's right, Me! Ha, y'all thought it was Harry didn't ya? I for one am a very observant person and an expert at passing out. Will doesn't agree that it's something to be proud of tho...

Then guess who princess carried him onto the beds?

Yep, It was good sweet, Will. Man, I think I'm getting jealous? Meh, its only Draco. He's the person who poses the least threat to my relationship. Only Blaise and I would know the true pain of being with a lovesick fool for a long time. Especially Blasie, the poor guy is literally tortured by him.

Speaking of torture, Harry looked extremely worried, even more than Hermoine who was Draco's sister. Perhaps the boy is already in love with him. Ron stood with Hermione and watched Will carry Draco effortlessly. Yesss look at my man and worship him. Gosh, I get how Juliet felt when she told everyone to worship Romeo. What a feeling this is!

Harry grabbed the innocent looking and unconscious Draco's hand as he was placed on the bed. Heyyyy didn't Hermione say Ron held her hand once when she got sick? And wasn't that when she was sort of asleep cuz she saw him hold her hand before passing out? Harry has a good teacher... heheheheheh boy is a charmer without knowing it.

"Why did he faint? Is he okay?" Harry asked super concerned.

Will checked his vitals and sighed.

"This idiot decided to overwork himself with no sleep and look at him now. I guess he learnt that from you Neeks."

Oof Will was being sassy and Hades save me!

"Hey! He was great at that all by himself and he didn't need my expertise! Oh before I forget, what was the attack all about?"

The Golden Trio looked uneasy and Ron spoke up.

"Well, it was an invasion of dementors who was searching for some escapee and decided to check here. Merlin knows why an escapee would come here!"

Hermione gave a huff and was going to explain as to why one would hide here before deciding now wasn't the time.

Draco slowly stirred from his beauty nap and he saw his hand being held by Harry and blushed! How cute! Harry, however, sensed his embarrassment and immediately let go but I can tell he was still in a daze from holding his hand.

"Um, guys what happened?" Draco was still red but his ears turned less pink.

Blaise gave him à look before explaining.

"Well Draco you decided to freak us all out by fainting and Will and Nico here were amazing as though they've done this a hundred times."

Of course, we've done this a hundred times. Will was the best doc at camp and I was like always there so I picked up a thing or two. Demigods obviously have a wack mental capacity and our mental health always varies and we know how to care for it as well. Mental health is nothing simple and an unhealthy one is just as scary as any physical conditions. I myself have PTSD like many campers and depression is always there like my shadow. It's not unnatural for us to have such things and Will knows how to handle that.