"Do you have any spare toothbrush I can use?" I screamed at Zach.

"Just use mine." Zach shouted back casually.

Okay if he didnt mind kissing me with my morning breath then I totally shouldnt mind using his toothbrush. Was it unhygienic? Yeah. But so was anal sex.

When I went out of the bathroom, Zach was already done changing. He was wearing a black t-shirt and a blue denim jacket on top. He looked nice.

Zach handed me the clothes he picked for me. Zach was a big guy and I wasnt so I was pretty sure that his clothes would all look oversized on me.

"That's an unused underwear by the way." Zach added.

"I just used your toothbrush and you're worrying if I would mind using your underwear?" I gave him an unimpressed look.

I was right. Zach's clothes were too big for me but it was wearable. The pants were not that big but it wasnt the fitted skinny jeans that I was used to wearing. I tucked the shirt inside the pants. I looked like a proud girlfriend who was wearing her boyfriend's clothes.

"You look good in my clothes. " Zach kissed me on the neck, I jumped a little.

"You look good in your clothes too." I didnt know what to say.

Zach looked at me funnilly. Before grabbing his backpack. I did the same. We went downstairs to be greeted by Zach's mom and his sister, May.

"I didnt know you had a friend over." His mom said. I knew Zach's family was a conservative one.

"Yeah," Zach grabbed a seat and motioned for me to seat beside him. "Alex and I are working on this project."

May looked at his brother weirdly and muttered something under her breath.

"What did you say?" Zach looked over at May, who was busy eating a toast.

"I said does your project involve weird moans coming out of your room?" She sassed her brother. I could feel my whole face heat up, I looked at his mother and thank God she was busy on her phone and wasnt listening.

"Shut up, May." Zach took a bite of his toast.

"Dont worry," May told me. "Our mom never listens to us. Fuck," She cursed. "See?"

The ride with May on the way to school was awkward. I learned that May either take the bus or ask her friends for a ride home after class because their class dismissal was earlier than ours and May didnt want to wait for her brother.

I could feel a relief in my chest when May went out of the car and I almost got a heart attack when she came back.

She looked at Zach and then at me and then at her brother again. "I wont tell Mom, okay?" So, she really heard us last night. "As long as you let me borrow your car this weekend."

My eyes widened. We were so sloppy. Zach sighed and said. "Sure, May." She took off with a grin on her face.

"What the fuck?" I muttered under my breath.

"Its fine, she wont tell our mom." Zach said cooly.

"Are you sure?" I couldnt help but worry.

"Yes, Im sure," Zach turned to me and kissed me on the lips. "Are you free after class?"

"I think so." I didnt have any plans today.

"Meet me here after school." Zach adviced.

"Where are we going?"

"On our first official date as boyfriends?" Zach smirked at me.

"Wait," I rolled my eyes. "Who told you were boyfriends?"

"You dont want to be my boyfriend?" Zach gave me his best puppy eyes.

"Ofcourse I want to be your boyfriend." I responded fast. I was waiting for this day, to be Zach's boyfriend.

"Then were a couple now," Zach held my cheek and smacked my lips again. "God, I couldnt stop kissing you."

-

Time for some Zalex cuteness!

I just want to apologize for uploading late, like I explained on my other story, I slept all day because I wanted to fix my body clock.

We are now on #17 on the lovewins hashtag and #67 on the boyxboyromance hashtag! Thanks guys!

Next chapter will be the date. Will things go smoothly or will there be some drama? I guess we'll just have to wait.

- G