She smiled softly at the thought as she inhaled his scent from the sheets. She was told that their house is under construction as it got badly damaged due to fire and Anisah has to stay in haveli with the family for a couple of weeks, and she didn't mind it at all.

Last night Michael brought her here and then left immediately saying that he needs to do some urgent work.

Anisah isn't stupid to toss it off. She knows very well someone tried to kill her in her own house. She was drugged and then was left to burn alive but luckily Michael came and save her.

After knowing Michael this much, she's hundred percent sure that Michael will look into the matter and will surely try to find out whose behind it.

The mere thought of it that someone almost killed her in her own house was terrifying. This clearly meant Michael has a lot of enemies.

Sometimes she thinks what he does for living. Even tho she knows he handles their family business but it's not only that. Her man is dangerous that is clear as light, and she has also seen the glimpses of it when he kidnapped her along with Shazia and Jameel. But every time this thought emerges in her mind, she pushed it away not willing to think about it all. Maybe this is childish of her, but she didn't want to accept it.

Anisah was scared senseless after that incident of fire but after Michael consoled her she became relaxed.

Now just to forget about that incident, she kept her mind focus on the euphoria of getting her sight back. Dr. Riya has told her that they'll remove the gauze in a week. The time prolonged due to her excess crying which was about to cause an infection but gladly that didn't happen but it did slow the process of healing but nonetheless she'll be able to see in a week.

She has thought a lot about it and secretly she has planned that the first person she'll see after the removal of gauze will be none other than her Michael. She wanted to see his face as the first thing, so she could keep that memory in mind forever to cherish.

She smiled thinking about her thoughts as she freshened up and went downstairs for breakfast with help of her cane.

Everyone was already on the breakfast table. When Auntie Yasmeen notes Anisah's presence, she immediately went to help the girl. "Why are you coming down alone dear? Where's Michael?" She asked softly as she guided the girl to the dining table.

Anisah smiled at her loving nature. When aunt Yasmeen and uncle Imran got to know about the incident last night they were hysteric as the threw millions of worried questions at them but nonetheless they hugged them both and thanked Allah that they got saved.

"He went for some work." She replied softly as she sat on one of the chairs with the help of Yasmeen.

"What is wrong with our boys? First Amir, Jhangir and then Michael and Allah knows where that Ibrahim is gone from yesterday!" Aunt Yasmeen spoke with pure concern dripping from her voice.

"They're not kids Yasmeen. They can take care of themselves so just relax." Came the chill voice of aunt Rabia as in she's in a bitter mood but Anisah ignores her remark towards Yasmeen as she thought that Rabia is always like this, bitter. Allah knows how a cheerful joyous man like Jhangir is her son, literally."

They were eating there breakfast in silence as uncle Imran and Sufyan talked about certain deal but other than that women stayed quiet mostly because both Anisah and Yasmeen didn't want to hear any bitter remark from Rabia.

On cue heavy footsteps are heated and it felt like and army is coming in the haveli but happily it wasn't any army but the Sheikh brothers.

The footsteps didn't approach in the dining room except for one as they all stayed in the lounge.