Our Journey Doesn't End Here

Hi guys 😊👋. It's sugakookiesbrat 🐰. As you know, we've come to the end of this story. But the end isn't always the end.
I started this story on May 22nd, 2019. It took me over a year (because I update every few months 😅) but we got to the end. This was the first ever story that I posted on Wattpad (I have others but I put them on pause until I finished this one).
  When I started this story, it honestly just started as a little concept that I had in my head. When I started this book, I never really thought that anyone would read it but when I saw that people began to read it, I felt like I could actually create something worth reading.
  I'm thankful for the readers that have gotten me to this point. You guys have encouraged me and left such kind comments 😊, I'm thankful that you guys even read it in the first place. Thank you.
  My plans for the future? I have multiple ideas and concepts, whether they have a chapter posted or are in my drafts still. All different types, too ranging from ships, FFs like this one, and even my own original stories but as far as my plans?
  Like I said in the title: our journey doesn't end here. But maybe Jungkook, Y/N's, and the rest of the gang's story ends in the sequel ;)
Love, Sugakookiesbrat 🐰💕

 But maybe Jungkook, Y/N's, and the rest of the gang's story ends in the sequel ;) Love, Sugakookiesbrat 🐰💕